Sign in to follow this  
Entry Fee

Discord rank Application for [ Entry Fee ]

Discord name(s): Entry Fee

Timezone:  Pacific Time U.S (GMT -8)

Will you be active on the Discord's team?: Beyond the times I am asleep, Im on discord at almost every occassion even while Im working through intermittent periods of time as I have a career where I can use my free time as I like as long as I finish my responsibilities.

Do you have prior experience moderating on Discord's/Forums?: I dont have any "professional" experience moderating a discord channel, however I do run, and own a small community channel in my free time, where we play games together such as Runescape, Overwatch, League Of Legends, PubG,  and many others. It's relatively exclusive, but its allowed me some experience in the long run.

Why do you deserve to be in the Discord's team?: Im a mature individual, and I think my morals hold true. Being an In-Game Moderator/Staff Member for Grinderscape for well nearly 1.5 Years in it's entire lifespan has taught me how to control a situation, and I think discord's just an even more controlled environment amongst it.

What do you expect to get out of joining the Discord's team?: A Learning Experience, really. I want to grow my personal discord channel to some greater lengths, and create a foundation when I want to make it more to the public, and assign more responsibilities to people I trust in the group currently. I want to set examples for newcomers into Grinderscape's public channel how we hold ourselves to a high degree. 

• Like 3

Yeah yeah Austin's pretty good I guess 

Nice colors btw

I’d like this yeaaaaaaaa

loving the Minnesota Vikings Themed post! Skol!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations, we've decided to give you a shot as Discord helper.
You have shown us you got all it needs to moderate the discord chat.