Sign in to follow this  
Entry Fee

Video Maker Contest Voting!

Please Vote on Your Favorite Video!  

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which video did you enjoy the most?

• David
    • Valar
    • Marwanthekin
    • MrChristmas

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/30/2018 at 06:59 AM

Hello Everyone!

Apologies on the delay for this poll. Ran into some communication problems, but as we've acquired only 4 submissions, we will move forward and allow the community to place their vote on their favorite video creator for this contest.

Here I will compile all 4 submissions where you can view them, and then place your vote on your favorite/most interesting video. Best of luck to everyone entered!

Marwanthekin:

Valar:

David:

MrChristmas:

We welcome these entries to a fun, and fair vote and we wish the best!

As a disclaimer, please do not vote for yourself. Your vote will be removed as we'd like to keep this voting fair :)

Edited by Anz
  • Like 4

All 4 of you have done a good job with all your videos in different ways, good job on that to each and every one of you :)!

@marwan; your video is simple and straight to the point, I enjoyed watching. Good job buddy :) 

@david; your video is both funny and informative and i enjoyed watching this too, nice stuff :D 

@valar; I loved the “trailer” feel to your video it shows simplicity and is straightforward, love the music too :D 

But my vote goes to: @MrChristmas; your video was VERY informative and interactive and will help many new people. 👍 goodjob :) 

Goodluck everyone else though you all did really good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All 4 of you have done a swell job. I love Valar's trailer feel. It's pretty straight to the point. Definite effort put in to edit the transitions, and add all needed content to make it feel complete. 

Marwans video jumped right into bossing, and he even got a drop which is always an excitement.

David's video was both comedic, entertaining, while also showing off an exclusive part of content for Grinderscape. 

Mrchristmas went full into depth running us around the world, with commentary, and he put a lot of effort into his video, and I enjoyed this the most.

Based on my liking, it was really a hard vote between David, and MrChristmas. Not to discredit the other entries, but my overall vote goes to MrChristmas. I hope this type of content continues. You're a very calm, very swell guy, and your commentaries roll of the tongue. Great work.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@marwan i love the fact that you showed a piece of the content aswell as a video guide on how to do it. Nice job!

@David i love the editing alot! Super funny way to show the server! 

@MrChristmas imo a very good tour of the server. Your commentary sounds very good and confidend! 

Gosh this is hard ... I’ll have to go with David because I just love the humour and he still got to the point! Goodluck to all the rest!

ps: srry Jessica but I stole your style it just feels like the PERFECT WAY to handle this :/ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good luck to all of you!

• Like 1

tough call but i had to give it to @MrChristmas

• Like 1

im gonna vote to @david cool video buddy :D

• Like 1

:3_grin: i vote for @marwan  , goodluck to everyone!

If you're going for a promotional video, i think valar did a great job on that, everyone elses content was great aswell :) good luck to everyone.

• Thanks 1

First of, thanks to everyone who took the time to make a video for this contest. It's always great to see people making video's!

If you ask me which video I enjoyed the most that did be a easy choice for me. I enjoyed @Valar video the most, simply because it's informative, I like the editing and it's a short, fun to watch video.

Goodluck to everyone! ;)

Edited by Koenainse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great videos guys, all vote! :)