MrHat

Feed the Staff Team: Mr. Hat

Hello! 

Iv been around on the forums, discord, and in game for a few weeks now and have interacted or observed multiple interactions between many of the staff members and am here to give a little feedback about what Iv seen so far!

@Lou Grinder

While I may have not yet seen you in game personally, you are active in the discord. With as many people that @ you, and as many friend requests and PM's you must get, it's astonishing to me that you still find the time to read though those messages and respond in a timely manner. I had a issue and you solved it within a few hours of it being posted. Some owners wouldn't think twice to actually care about the qualms and issues of members of their server. You've done a great job bringing back GrinderScape, every day there are new people signing into the server and talking about the old one as if they never stopped playing. I think you've done a great job along side your staff at keeping the levels of issues to a minimum and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us all.

@Icarly65

Where to start with Chris? I saw you around in game and on the forums of old GrinderScape but back then I had no want to get involved in the community, so I never reached out personally. Boy am I sad I didn't! Since Iv met you here you've really shown how great of a character you can be. While you like to joke around with the other staff members, you keep clean. At least in general chat ;). You definitely need to work on your FashionScape if you want to compete on Grinder though, you got that void armor on all the time and it's just nasty. You're extremely responsive on the discord and I think you make a great administrator. 

@Isaac

Isaac. Issy. The guy that sit's on the AFK throne of lies. You're really active in game from what Iv personally encountered, even if at times you are AFK and just sitting there. Always on the discord and forums making sure things stay up to date and people get responses. Personally I love all the updates that you post on the forums, they are full of important information that all should read when posted. You make use of great spelling and grammar, which helps keeping people like myself on track while reading, while also keeping your posts short and to the point. All in all, you've done a great job on the website and you are a very active member of the community, I can't wait to see what you bring forth next!

@vutr

Vutr, this guy right here. You're extremely active among the community, be it discord or the forums your name is one of the most common I see responding to threads and helping people though problems. You like to joke around here and there which I think is a great quality to have, other servers I have played on the staff is always no fun all work, and that's just boring. You're definitely a big help on the discord and you respond timely and efficiently. You convey your information effortlessly which mitigates the need of more questions from the newer people who find issues with things. I hope to see you around some more, it's always nice running into you!

@Anz

While I don't believe I have ran into you in game just yet, I have seen you plenty on the forums and interacted with you on the discord. You are very active on the wiki and this has to be the most detailed server wiki I have ever seen for a RSPS! You've done a great job and I believe your recent promotions are truly deserved. You have a great upbeat personality which you show off in every comment you make. Always positive and giving great feedback. On the discord you reply as much as you're online. I know if I have a question I don't have to worry about directing it at you because you'll reply quickly either way. You seem to really care about GrinderScape and as a community we should be glad to have you. 

@Entry Fee

Entry, you have been nothing but helpful to me since day one back on GrinderScape. You have assisted me in discord on a number of situations while also assisting in game. You're very active and one of the names I see online in the discord all the time. You respond to a lot of messages with positive feedback and reinforcement while also giving constructive criticism. I haven't seen anyone complain about you either, which is very rare when someone is a member of staff. I'm sure someone has though! Either way, you are a amazing staff member and I think you make a great addition to the server as a whole. I'm happy we have you!

@Surreal

Possibly one of the first interactions with a staff member I had on the server was with you. You are helpful and outgoing in game, playing to have fun while also assisting in the help cc and making sure people follow the rules. You have done great things so far and I hope to see more of you. While you may not directly respond to a lot in discord you're always there, watching, waiting. The moment someone posts something and you see they need help you send them a reply quickly. In the recent days I have seen you be much more active than before and I think it's great that you are making strides to be more active in another section of the community.

@Brad

Braddy boy. You've been nothing but helpful to me in game and in discord since the first day I started playing. Even when I had a issue with another staff member you messaged me back and handled it efficiently and effectively. You are constantly in the discord helping people and on the forums giving responses to topics that you feel you should. I think you were a good choice to become a member of the staff team and I think you can make great strides not only here in GrinderScape but in real life as well. As long as you keep that upbeat attitude that you have.

@Valar

You have been nothing but helpful to myself and many other players. Be it in game, discord, or the forums you are always responding positively when needed and giving great responses to people's problems. You make sure that newer players aren't completely lost, and you joke around and have a light hearted approach to situations that allow it. You're on the discord and helping people all the time. Giving feedback and advice to people when they ask for it. I don't need to but I will mention it, you are on the forums more than anyone else from what Iv seen. You respond to almost every threat, giving everyone positive feedback and overall just making sure people have what they need in response to things. You are a great addition to the community and the staff team and I hope to see what you have for us next.

@ The rest of the staff team. 

I apologize for not naming any more of you, either I don't have information needed to give you a paragraph of feedback or I don't know you at all. BUT, you are on the staff team for a reason, remember that fire that had you help people when you first joined, that pride you got when you typed up your application to become a member of staff. Don't slack off now because the team has expanded and you aren't needed AS MUCH. There is always room for improvement, and no one is perfect, but you all are apart of a team that is making the wheels that are GrinderScape turn smoothly. I can't wait for you guys to really get this baby chugging along. I have respect for all of you for what you guys put up with and I'm excited to see where the tides will bring us next.

Edited by MrHat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MrHat said:

@vutr

Vutr, this guy right here. You're extremely active among the community, be it discord or the forums your name is one of the most common I see responding to threads and helping people though problems. You like to joke around here and there which I think is a great quality to have, other servers I have played on the staff is always no fun all work, and that's just boring. You're definitely a big help on the discord and you respond timely and efficiently. You convey your information effortlessly which mitigates the need of more questions from the newer people who find issues with things. I hope to see you around some more, it's always nice running into you!

Thank you very much! Means a lot seeing posts like this! :)

• Like 3

I appreciate the kind words man. To speak on the part of being complained about. Yea, I have. Ive been a bit irrational and irritated at times, but Im genuinely down to earth, and I like having a laugh. I always try to make it up to any person that I offend. I enjoy being helpful and I enjoy just being part of the community.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MrHat said:

.@Valar

You have been nothing but helpful to myself and many other players. Be it in game, discord, or the forums you are always responding positively when needed and giving great responses to people's problems. You make sure that newer players aren't completely lost, and you joke around and have a light hearted approach to situations that allow it. You're on the discord and helping people all the time. Giving feedback and advice to people when they ask for it. I don't need to but I will mention it, you are on the forums more than anyone else from what Iv seen. You respond to almost every threat, giving everyone positive feedback and overall just making sure people have what they need in response to things. You are a great addition to the community and the staff team and I hope to see what you have for us next.

Thanks for the very kind words @MrHat!! :) And this is very good feedback example and how it should be written! Thank you!

• Like 1

Thanks for taking the time to make this. By the way I never wear void on my Admin account ;)

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it. :)❤️ 

• Like 1

Great to see more and more feedback threads made, and I hope these guys keep up the great work as well. 

• Like 1