Sign in to follow this  
Koen

~ Media Update ~

Hey guys!

From this day forward Anz and myself will take over the media part of Grinderscape.
We will be actively using our social media panels such as facebook and youtube.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Grinderscape.org/
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKTEuYDrGDXiMMOT6o5HDAw?view_as=subscriber

We've made a brand new youtube channel for a fresh start. Anz and myself will manage this youtube channel.
This channel will be used for all grinderscape material, 
so if you've made a grinderscape related video and you want to publish it under the official grinderscape channel you can either inform Anz or me

The first thing we want to publish is a short, informative trailer and incidentally Valar happened to make just that for the video contest
Therefore we would really like to see his video as the first "official grinderscape trailer"

We also want to keep our facebookpage up to date. We are going to upload all the important stuff from forums to facebook. 
Such as news regarding updates, staff changes, events and more.
We'll also try to advertise our server the best we can through facebook and youtube. This way we hope to make Grinderscape great again!

We hope you're just as excited as us and let's see what the future brings us!

Regards,
Koen & Anz

Edited by Koen

Hey guys!

We're happy to announce that we've officially uploaded our very first video to our youtube channel.
Valar did a great job making a trailer and he allowed us to use it as the 'official grinderscape trailer'. 

We hope to upload alot more content in the next few weeks and see how it goes. 
If you've made a grinderscape video and you want it uploaded under the official channel you can either contact me or Anz via forums, discord or in-game.
I hope to see some player made video's soon. 

Make sure to keep grinding!

Regards,
Koen & Anz

Edited by Koen

Thank you Koen for creating this partnership with me :) Also Valar for allowing us to use the video as our trailer. Currently our main goal is to hit 100 subscribers so we could obtain a custom url. Making it easy for everyone to search up the channel = more eyes.