Sign in to follow this  
MrHat

Suggestions

Just a few!

This page explains the forums rank structure. As it was posted in June things have changed and not everything it the page is up to date/completely correct as of right now.

1. Extreme donator is missing.

2. Discord Staff is missing.

3. The party hat ranks are under the donor area even though they can only be won during events and the such. As stated here.

4. The donor ranks are missing the explanation for them, such as how much it costs for the rank to be awarded, I understand that information can be found elsewhere but why not here?

5. The dicer rank needs updating as you can donate for it directly.

6. Ironman ranks (Unsure if going to be added at some point) aren't needed.

7. Contributor needs better explanation, currently it seems if you are active on the forums you will get it but this page says otherwise. It would also give a better explanation to all those who were asking for it to be wiped from peoples accounts.

8. Is MOTM even used? Iv never seen it on a account.

9. B-Donator?

10. Owner tag missing.

The rank sub-bars. Some members find that after being given the rank sub-bar's they will have multiple of the same one, and this issue might not be fixed right away, or ever. Recommend that only people who understand what ranks should be given and taken should be doing this, or teach people who get the permissions to do so how to do it.

I myself had two extreme donator tags and had my member tag removed. I had to message Issac on the discord to have it resolved. 

Examples currently, from the small number of members I checked as there are a lot and I don't know where to view an entire list of them:

1. Alpha Toon

(This second one might not be a mistake, more of a *I am unsure if this was on purpose or not* and it is regards to the P-hat ranks)

2. vutr

That's all for now!

- Hatty boy

Thanks for the suggestions.

- MOTM is when a player is voted member of the month by the community that month. Not enough players to do this event atm.

- Contributor is a special rank (like respected) not only for being very active on forums, but for players who are or have contributed to the server in a continues or special way. It has to be earned.

- The donator ranks (party hats, B-donator, etc) you can get by donating. In old version we had the choice when we donated a certain amount. Like ingame (50: reg / etc)

- Ironman should be coming (wont speak for the developers), so it's a rank in preparation

The rest needs to be changed yea; there I agree

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Valar said:

Thanks for the suggestions.

- MOTM is when a player is voted member of the month by the community that month. Not enough players to do this event atm.

- Contributor is a special rank (like respected) not only for being very active on forums, but for players who are or have contributed to the server in a continues or special way. It has to be earned.

- The donator ranks (party hats, B-donator, etc) you can get by donating. In old version we had the choice when we donated a certain amount. Like ingame (50: reg / etc)

- Ironman should be coming (wont speak for the developers), so it's a rank in preparation.

That’s all fine, we don’t need to remove things, just like every other rank though, why isn’t there explanations to go along with them? If I didn’t look I couldn’t have even told you why the party hat ranks existed!

38 minutes ago, MrHat said:

That’s all fine, we don’t need to remove things, just like every other rank though, why isn’t there explanations to go along with them? If I didn’t look I couldn’t have even told you why the party hat ranks existed!

They're old ranks that we kept from years ago. Donator ranks on the forums used to be separate from in-game, and Party Hat ranks were included in those. They were like $3 dollar donations for adding some "flair" to your profile. Currently we don't have solely forum donations, so it looks like we're trying to find a new use for them. :)

• Like 1