Sign in to follow this  
Anz

Zulrah killing ( First video)

Just my first edited video i made two days ago, not the best but I'm still learning :) Be sure to subscribe :P   Working on 100 muddy key loot soon. 

Edited by Anz

congrats all you've shown is how badly coded zulrah is. I mean it didn't even dive and change attack style. This makes ths erver look awful if one of the most technical npcs is just click and wait with tbow..

4 hours ago, Izakiller said:

congrats all you've shown is how badly coded zulrah is. I mean it didn't even dive and change attack style. This makes ths erver look awful if one of the most technical npcs is just click and wait with tbow..

If you have a problem with the coding, go to the bug section. 

@Anz nice video! Cant wait to see the muddy key loot!

10 hours ago, Izakiller said:

I mean at 1:50, 3:00, 3:36, 4:31 and 5:00 of the video Zulrah dives and changes attack style. Just in case you didn't watch the whole video :(   The first kill i just got lucky as it didn't change form. But yeah i guess it does need some changes, mainly with the snakelings.

Edited by Anz