Sign in to follow this  
I ZAMORAK I

Super mega old grinderscape pictures

This is from when I was co owner. I cannot remember the year, but it was when such a god was also co owner, when vince was a mod (before he quit), and before speedracer was mod.

I had this idea to make the ultimate photo. So i spawned loads of npcs with an autotyper moving tile by tile. Then I got all my friends together and they did the ::afk command to sit in a chair and we took a photo as all the npc's died to my ::npcreset :D

Eventually I got demoted after 6 months of being co owner because I spawned an easter bunny and it gave everyone bunny ears lol.

share your gs images :)

Capture.PNG

Edited by I ZAMORAK I

here are some old images from the oldest version of grinderscapes advertisement. They must be when i started because vince has mod. The old bank layout and teles 😢

there were portals between the bank and the building that has men. One of the portals took you to a desert area where you could kill santa for 10mgp lol

2ds9ow.gif

2ibf0yb.gif

2j1lkbq.gif

2pow3uu.gif

14x1l39.gif

15o6k3k.jpg

29os85w.gif

91meth.jpg

212ixoy.jpg

280jksm.jpg

o71qih.gif

Edited by I ZAMORAK I

8 minutes ago, Isaac said:

1780048688_NoFwiiendscccc.png.acde793ddd42c133f07cc9485fa33177.png

Sadly all my screenshots are on my old PC where i don't have access to :( ^ picture to show how upset i am.

Thanks for sharing, thats awesome, post more if you figure it out though

Maybe @Lou Grinder will post a all of his old photos so we can preserve the memories

Edited by I ZAMORAK I

That's actually a nice idea to post all the old Grinderscape memories at least so everyone has them. I will make a post one day with all of old GS pictures.

1 hour ago, Lou Grinder said:

That's actually a nice idea to post all the old Grinderscape memories at least so everyone has them. I will make a post one day with all of old GS pictures.

I can't wait!