Sign in to follow this  
Magnata

Magnata Intro n GFX

Hello everyone, My name is Magnata, inside the game 'Psychodual', I do not have much to talk, I play Grinderscape since 2012, I would also like to say that it's great to be back in the community, and to see that it is growing again, Lou and Isaac giving its best for Grinderscape to become great again.

I have made several signatures since I started, in 2015, and I have always been improving, and always trying to do my best in every work done, below you can see some of my old works.

Danny.png

Adam.png

jack.png

If any of you are needing a new signature, feel free to pm me.

Hope see you all in-game. :)

• Like 1

Hey nice stuff bro. I dont know if these are free or not. But id love to get one from you, if you're up for it :)
Something fitting with my whole 'dark theme' Would be nice. If you want a render or something, just let me know.

Otherwise suprise me :hurr:

2 hours ago, bluReaper said:

Hey nice stuff bro. I dont know if these are free or not. But id love to get one from you, if you're up for it :)
Something fitting with my whole 'dark theme' Would be nice. If you want a render or something, just let me know.

Otherwise suprise me :hurr:

Hello, Thanks mate, I've made a signature for you, Hope you like. :)

Brandon.png

I wanted to do my best, but my pc didn't helped me, my pc was very slow, but next time, I'll make a better work for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Magnata said:

Hello, Thanks mate, I've made a signature for you, Hope you like. :)

Brandon.png

I wanted to do my best, but my pc didn't helped me, my pc was very slow, but next time, I'll make a better work for you.

I love it mate, Good job. :)

Nice work!

• Thanks 1

Make me a signature with : Oldgen and S.W.A.T North, no idea what else to say just put them in lol

Like my signature now lol but better XD

Edited by Zod

2 hours ago, Zod said:

Make me a signature with : Oldgen and S.W.A.T North, no idea what else to say just put them in lol

Like my signature now lol but better XD

Hello Zod, Hope you enjoy.

SWAToldGEN1.png.13bc224748fee7dc2bd6c281e753e837.pngSWAToldGEN2.png.528e58dfd2423e177065ed760bdb9418.pngSWATOldGen3.png.ab39b5b0432235d440a19cce2493f96f.png

SwatOldGen4.png.fb3e57c195258f74afc74dc921d084b6.pngSwatoldgen6.png.1e51a29e4f31bf111d6707fb5d66286f.png

gif:

SWATOldGen5.gif

Amazing, I love all of them!