78ski

Muted and all time online?!?!

So hey guys, my names is 78ski and yesterday happened something very strange, so basically i was about to stake my bank with XredemptionX at duel arena and i was kicked for nothing, and it glicthed out and nulled, now i am all time online from my main account, plus i was logingin in from my alt account so i can notice some staff about that issue, which i told them, but they ignored me while they were skilling and PVM'ing, so i was getting mad and pissed off, they told me they will do it in a minute, i was waiting for 20 minutes or so, they still didn't do it since now, and they IP muted literarly for no reason, and i wasn't writing anything that abusive that would get my ip-muted.

Staffs who did it - Zod, Jew.

Please fix your issue, because i'm here since 2012 and nobody is giving any sort of a respect for veterans, but randoms staffs who just sitting they'r asses off and doing nothing, FIX THE ISSUE

#MakeGrinderscapeGreateAgain!

I added a little screenie how staff is talking to players, if you think it's okay then you should close this server tough!

unknown.png

Honestly, the staff on this game are questionable at times... I mean we saw a good chunk of them try and ruin the server not so long ago. Unfortunately, there's no staff structure in the works, and if there is it is terrible. We need Moderators, Senior Moderators, Head Moderators, and Staff Managers to run an effective staff team. Right now it's just a load of players who have no sense of professionalism and go about doing whatever they want, which is fine. The majority of bug abuses and racist behavior is filtered out but it's these kinds of situations, where a player may be a little impatient bugging the staff member, they choose to turn around and IP-mute people because they can and would rather that then actually help. It's a poor staff system imo.

• Like 2

To my understanding you were muted previously due to an offensive language/toxic behavior offense. However staff was dealing with a server development issue which resulted in you being kicked. If you have any further questions feel free to direct them to myself or other members of the staff team. Please be patient while the developers are attempting to improve gameplay quality. 

1 minute ago, Strawberries said:

To my understanding you were muted previously due to an offensive language/toxic behavior offense. However staff was dealing with a server development issue which resulted in you being kicked. If you have any further questions feel free to direct them to myself or other members of the staff team. Please be patient while the developers are attempting to improve gameplay quality. 

Never in my life i said anything toxic/offensive, i was triggered about your server and its problems, if there wouldn't any problems why would i be mad???

Thats just not adding up, Thanks for your dear time, Thanks for my wasted time, take care, bye!

16 hours ago, Izakiller said:

Honestly, the staff on this game are questionable at times... I mean we saw a good chunk of them try and ruin the server not so long ago. Unfortunately, there's no staff structure in the works, and if there is it is terrible. We need Moderators, Senior Moderators, Head Moderators, and Staff Managers to run an effective staff team. Right now it's just a load of players who have no sense of professionalism and go about doing whatever they want, which is fine. The majority of bug abuses and racist behavior is filtered out but it's these kinds of situations, where a player may be a little impatient bugging the staff member, they choose to turn around and IP-mute people because they can and would rather that then actually help. It's a poor staff system imo.

Definately, Izakiller i agree with you 200% because back in the day when Naryo played with bunch of other OG's the server was in perfect condition, they just don't do they'r job nowadays, i feel like this server will not last for long with this economy with these staff, with the patientency they'r working with, everything is half-way done, so in the end it will nothing, must to change them ASAPPPP!

Hi 78ski,

I'm sorry you feel this way about everything so 1st of, you was kicked because their is a bug-null going at the moment which is getting fixed today, basically means people are getting kicked for some type of reason which we have found it was due to duelling at the arena. I see you had a problem with seeking for help from Staff members in-game due to the problem happening which we didn't ignore you for as we had mostly all Staff online and was telling you to calm down because you was being out of line with what you was saying I.E "Why don't Staff help/why are you even Staff" and so on we knew what you was saying so we was trying to help at the time but of course we had no power over the problem you was getting as it was a matter of dev+ only to help with the bug-null. Due to your mute like you said yourself you was "mad and pissed off" obviously that bought you to feel like you could flame members of Staff and abuse rights of language towards us we warned you a couple of times before myself muted you for 3 days which you'll still serve with no doubt. I'm glad to see you're some type of Veteran and all 2012 is great, I'm glad you're still here but you being a "veteran" doesn't give you the power to talk down to Staff the way you did. The first mute I gave you was for spamming in-game a couple days ago which was served for 12 hours and then the time came for me to un-mute you and that's all for that.

So since you was abusing your language towards members of Staff you'll keep the 3 day mute,

Thank you.

• Like 1