Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Donnie

Find the Errors! WIN BIG! - [20 Mystery Boxes]

Recommended Posts

This is a rather simple yet challenging event!

The first person to post an "unedited response" to this thread with the correct 10 errors spotted will win 20 Mystery Boxes 30 Mystery boxes!

rsGkd3T.png

Now...

wbxeud.png

RULES:

Before posting please copy this format below!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

EXACT Answers must be given, if you have 9 correct and 1 incorrect your entry will ALL be wrong... until you answer with all 10 correct. You will not be given hints on what is correct or wrong!

NO EDITING your reply! If you are wrong (I will quote your answer) than you must re-post on the thread with 10 new answers.. etc. this will prevent cheating.

 

Can you spot all 10 errors in this image?

Image:

vqgxw2.png

 

Edited by Donnie
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1.  OSRS items Store

2.  Untradables store

3.  Skilling points store

4. Agility ticket store

5. Tzhaar store

6.  Richard

7.  Guard

8. Miniworlds12

9. Sorcier X

10. Donnie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Lisa said:

1.  OSRS items Store

2.  Untradables store

3.  Skilling points store

4. Agility ticket store

5. Tzhaar store

6.  Richard

7.  Guard

8. Miniworlds12

9. Sorcier X

10. Donnie

Wrong! Please be specific with your answers, I'm unsure what you meant on about all 10 of your answers.. calling out the shops will not work. 

Good luck on your next entry! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Negative XP

2. Tzhaar store shows 2 options, only has 1.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Shields on the outside of the building aren't connected to the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Mule said:

1. Negative XP

2. Tzhaar store shows 2 options, only has 1.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Shields on the outside of the building aren't connected to the wall.

WRONG TRY AGAIN!!!!

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mystery box prize raised to 30 instead of 20!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Negative XP

2. Tzhaar store shows 2 options, only has 1.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mule said:

1. Negative XP

2. Tzhaar store shows 2 options, only has 1.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

WRONG!

Good luck!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Negative XP

2. Window above the altar is slanted.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Mule said:

1. Negative XP

2. Window above the altar is slanted.

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

WRONG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Negative XP

2. dragons under the minimap missing nose's

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Negative XP

2. dragons under minimap have noses*

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Mule said:

1. Negative XP

2. dragons under the minimap missing nose's

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

WRONG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. The Compass is facing the wrong way to the way your camera is positioned

2. The minus symbol next to your exp

3. the swords are the wrong way around where you select your combat style

4. the smiley face at the bottom right of the chat box is a sad face

5. missing window on north wall

6. missing wilderness sign

7. missing tree on mini map 

8. the book on the gilded alter is the wrong colour

9. the headband on the skill points lady is the wrong colour

10. dragons missing noses underneath the map

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mule said:

1. Negative XP

2. dragons under minimap have noses*

3. Compass is incorrect

4. Frowning emoji on the chat bar

5. Missing wilderness sign

6. Skilling points lady's hair tie color is changed

7. Missing tree on the minimap

8. Missing window on the north wall

9. Book cover color is changed

10. Missing lines on the rectangle (carpet?) at the opening of the building

 

wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Jom Boy said:

1. The Compass is facing the wrong way to the way your camera is positioned

2. The minus symbol next to your exp

3. the swords are the wrong way around where you select your combat style

4. the smiley face at the bottom right of the chat box is a sad face

5. missing window on north wall

6. missing wilderness sign

7. missing tree on mini map 

8. the book on the gilded alter is the wrong colour

9. the headband on the skill points lady is the wrong colour

10. dragons missing noses underneath the map

Jom Boy wins!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Exp bar on top of your screen is negative.

2. Missing piece of grass on mini map

3.  The middle window in the store is missing.

4.  Skilling point store lady has green pony tail holder instead of the red in game.

5. Wilderness sign is missing in background.

6. Emoji is a frowny face instead of a smiley.

7. You're not facing north yet the compass is pointed north.

8.  Corner window is tilted (hopefully you'll count this as it's hard to describe the exact window)

9. Book cover color is changed

10.  Rug is missing tiles on stitching

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...