Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Slayer Guide for Blood Money farming.

cier1234

First, i'm going to preface this guide with each donator rank helps this, as you finish tasks faster by reducing the size of each task.

Each rank reduces your slayer task by:

Donator = 40%
Super Donator = 50%
Extreme Donator = 60%

Slayer masters:

Each give blood money as a reward for completing a task, not the difficulty of the task.

Turael: 2,420 blood money.
Mazchna: 5,808 blood money.
Vannaka: 10,890 blood money.
Chaeldar: Refuses to talk to you.
Duradel: 31,944 blood money.

Gear/Inventory:

Use the best armour and weapons you have available to you, I tested the black mask and slayer helm and found that they do
offer some benefit for melee, but only if you are not using void.

I started out in welfare gear, but am now using Range with elite Void and a Twisted bow.

Below are those sets of gear and respective inventory setups.

Welfare.PNG.44f5d8590894d0849e2bceb939104acb.PNG989327083_Meleeinv.PNG.dedd9b052c749ad0163e072f41d09313.PNG     Range.PNG.28a70c6307351c9916b2d197e89e74ff.PNG58972665_Rangeinv.PNG.0d433d21f6a18bcc1843dbd9a98cd938.PNG

Steps:

1) To get to Duradel, you will need to use the Slayer Enchantment's these are essentially a teleport tab to Duradel.
  To obtain your slayer enchantments you will need to farm Deadly Red Spiders, they have a drop rate of about 1/10 and are stack-able so farming the is quite easy.
  Use the skilling teleport, and teleport to Slayer Master Vannaka. You will see a agility shortcut tunnel, climb through and run past the moss giants.

1726049818_Agilshortcuttospiders.thumb.jpg.04ce9950f9a3dc028c7abda936e9c4b1.jpg

I like to stand in the south side of the room, it has the most spiders.

217763793_redspiders.thumb.PNG.8ea46035ea209f5d6e1aa9ec1ce63823.PNG

I normally melee the spiders with 27 prayer pots and stay until I'm bored or have enough Slayer Enchantments.

2) Get yourself a slayer gem, this will teleport you to your task and tell you how many creatures you have left to kill.

3) Blocklisk, I wont tell you what to block, or what to skip. that's because I haven't done enough slayer to tell you the optimal task's.
    But i will tell you do not buy any extended task or the bossing tasks, these will only slow you down by making your tasks last longer.

4) Profit? go fourth and slay till your hearts content, and maybe one day you will be able to buy that elusive Ghrazi rapier, or your first
    Infernal cape.

• 1 year later...