Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Official Help Clan

Hey Grinderscapers!

And welcome to the Official Help Clan Chat thread. Our aim is for you to have a memorable,
fun, relaxing and enjoyable experience while paying Grinderscape.
We take all members; the 'Help' clan is an open clan, meaning anyone who would love to join can do so.

There are many reasons why you should join us, and become a part of the Help community:

- All kinds of help
- Price Checks (Pc)
- Yells
- Buy/Sell Items
- Buy/Sell Rsgp
- Frequent Events
- Giveaways
- Active Members
- Fun
- Chat

We have our own club check us out!
https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?/clubs/8-official-help-club/

You are to abide by the rules for the whole time while in the 'Help' clan chat. Thse Rules must be followed by members and also by ranked members.
Also all In-game Rules apply to the Clan Chat.

1. Flaming, derogatory language (Three warnings, mute-warning, duration mute, Ban).
2. Scamming (Permanent Ban).
3. Racism (Mute-warning, Ban).
4. Spamming (Verbal-warning, Duration mute).
5. Discussing about illegal substances (Verbal-warning, Duration mute).
6. Harassment [Trolling, Begging] (Mute-warning, Duration mute).
7. Advertising another clan chat [does not exclude PK-clans or Ironman clans] in Help CC (Permanent ban).
8. English only in CC (Short mute warnings, can lead to longer mutes).
9. Luring (Warning, Mute-warning, Duration mute, Ban).
10. No colors during giveaways, except the person hosting it (Warning, Mute-warning, Duration mute).

NOTES;

* You cannot simply jump ranks, you need to be a recruiter to apply for Corporal, or be a Corporal to become an Sergeant, ETC. 
* Once you are given the rank, this does not mean it is permanent. You will get demoted if you don't follow the specifications.
* Joining another Clan Chat is not loyal as a Ranked member of Help. You will be demoted if such actions persist. This includes your alternative accounts also.
* You will be demoted if you leave for more than 1 week without a reason before you leave/become absent. 

Do not bother to apply if you are an addict of staking or just gambling in general. Our ranked team is constructed around reliability. It's our wish that we won't have to worry whether or not a member of the ranked team will be quitting within the next day. If you're an aficionado of gambling, another clan chat is for you aspire to be apart of Help.

Ranked Players Within the Clan Chat.

Lou Grinder

Name: Rashed - IGN; Lou Grinder
Timezone:

Isaac

Name: Isaac - IGN; Isaac
Timezone: GMT +1

Kazuhira mm

Name: Kaz - IGN; Kazuhira mm, Kaz
Timezone: GMT

Number 1

Name: Mark - IGN; Number 1
Timezone: GMT +1

Zod

Name:  Adam - IGN; Zod
Timezone: GMT 

Lisa

Name: Adil - IGN; Lisa
Timezone: GMT -5

Strawberries

Name: ** - IGN;  Strawberries
Timezone: GMT -6

Shark Black

Name: ** - IGN; Shark Black
Timezone: GMT **

Blake Xoxo

Name: Madis-Mattias - IGN; Blake Xoxo
Timezone: GMT +2

Rest of ranks will be added once ranks are finalised.

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great post Isaac! Being apart of help really adds to the community. Hope others will become involved within the cc.

• Like 1

Bump.

To apply for ranks in Help, you must use this application layout:

In-game name:
What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain or General):  
What is your Timezone?:
How long have you played for?:
how many hours do you play per day?:
How long you been a member of Help?:
Do you have ::yell?:
Why should your application be accepted?:

In-game name:

Valar

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain or General):  

Recruiter

What is your Timezone?:

Gmt: +1

How long have you played for?:

OSGS: since  beta orherwise since 2015

how many hours do you play per day?:

Whenever I’m able to come online though. Usually everyday but it can happen that I might have to skip a day. Busy days; bit unpredictable. I’m honest. 

How long you been a member of Help?:

Since beta/official release on july 1st. Wasnt “officially” thé help clan chat back then but im hyped to see it back. 

Do you have ::yell?:

Yea

Why should your application be accepted?:

Being here since beta and first release I know this game inside out. Prices changed but i’ll catch up. And I always help players, rank or not. I never wanted an ingame rank like staff but I do like a clan rank. People who know me the best know that I’m a forums guy at heart and that I have past experience as clan staff being as high as moderator. 

Thanks for your consideration

Just to clarify , do i have the recruiter rank? I have something in game, but not sure what it is to be honest.

Edited by blake xoxo

In-game name: Keelow

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain or General):   Recruiter

What is your Timezone?:     UTC -5:00

How long have you played for?: Since OSGS , 2014 

how many hours do you play per day?: I'm on every day for multiple hours a day I would say a minimum of 1.5-2 hours. 

How long you been a member of Help?: I don't believe I can say I'm a "member" atm, but I've been in help cc since I've joined and been helping in the cc since then as well. 

Do you have ::yell?: Yes I do

Why should your application be accepted?: I believe my application should be accepted because I believe in helping the community especially the newer players. We were all new once and needed guidance and help to get us through, I am always active in cc answering questions and helping many players in lots of other ways. With all the other helpful players there are in the cc, it's great seeing that there are others who like helping just as much as I do. I like being a helper in the community and look for the best in GS . Thank you for reading over and considering my application. 

- Keelow

Edited by Keelow

In-game name: Barry.

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Corporal, Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain or General):  Recruiter.

What is your Timezone?: GMT+1.

How long have you played for?: Since 2013. came back in December last year.

how many hours do you play per day?: roughly 2-5 on week days. 2-9 on weekends.

How long you been a member of Help?: Since i came back (December 2018).

Do you have ::yell?: Indeed i do.

Why should your application be accepted?: i believe i should be accepted because i try and help out anyone and everyone at all times regardless of what i'm doing in-game. i'm well known within the grinderscape community and also part of the OMM team. Becoming a Recruiter within Help cc will also give me a chance to help new and returning players. thank you for looking at my application and i look forward to hearing from you! .

Edited by Barry
  • Like 1