Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

In depth Bossing contracts guide

Ascend

Hi y'all!

Today I decided to make an in depth (and subjective) guide on how to do bossing contracts effectively.

Since you get boss contract points as well as cash + blood money rewards, these might stack up pretty nice for when the contracts shop opens.

GETTING STARTED

Bossing contracts cost 1,5M to start and 2M to cancel. A contract asks you to do a certain boss in X amount of time, if you complete it you have an enhanced chance of getting a rare drop and you get contract points + (blood) money.

You can start a contract at the minigame icon at ::home, in front of the furnace. Talk to , just like in the picture below.

976371167_Bosscontracts1.png.6cf1ce9d547934a6a00201315b76d6ae.png

Items/gear/stats I recommend to GRIND the contracts (doesn't mean u can't do them with lower stats):
80+ ranged
42+def (void, but higher is highly recommended)
74 prayer to get rigour, but 70'ish is fine to not spend any pray pots on tasks (will explain later!)

Gear like above for starters. If you have bolts for rcb/dhcb/acb use them and get money through doing this to buy a tbow for yourself. Also bring a spade, tinderbox and candle for Giant Mole in your inv if you plan to camp contracts.

I have decided to make a tier list that is my opinion - but I will add why I think these are great tasks/needs to be skipped.

My opinion: Tasks in the wild that will be in deep wild and still hit a lot in the fight is not worth my risk/time when I can skip 

S TIER: These tasks are great for money and/or time as they don't have a lot of risk involved and are quick and easy points.
Jad - Mage/range
Jungle Demon - Mage
Giant Mole - Melee

Ice troll king - Melee

A TIER: These are simple and quick, but involve risk in the wild. 

Crazy archeologist - Range
Vet'ion - Mage

B TIER: A bit more risk involved for the reward, but still do-able if you don't want to skip to only get A/S tier tasks.

Venenatis - Range
Chaos elemental
(if you use lower tier gear, you might not be able to do this one in time) - Mage

C TIER: I don't recommend doing these as you will need a lot of food/dangerous to get out of

King Black Dragon - Mage
Black Knight Titan - Mage?

REWARDS

The bosses are pretty good for GP and Blood money. For example, Jad gives you 20M cash and 800 bm. 
Little test I did for the guide:

Start -> 150M
End -> 400M (excluding the blood money, I think I killed like 30-35 bosses in total during this time)

If you guys have any questions about this or if you need extra information added here, let me know :)

Edited by Ascend

• 1 year later...