Notice:

This forum is deprecated.

We’ve decided to deprecate the community forum starting August 29, 2022. We will keep all existing accounts, threads and comments, but no new registrations will be accepted after that date. Our initial intention was for this forum to be a place where the community could communicate and interact about all things from Grinderscape. However, over the years, most of the posts have amounted to Discord such as general chat, bug reports or feature requests, much resembling a more professional and advanced way of communicating. This has led to the following decision that our main focus will be on Discord for all of the server updates, bugs, support line, and more which will make it more active and worth looking at. This means less hassle to check forums and Discord as now you know everything will be on Discord.

Muddy Key Guide.

Barry

Welcome to this small but somewhat detailed guide on Muddy key's. This guide will include mostly everything you'll need to know about the muddy key. enjoy!

Key;
What is a muddy key?
How do you obtain a muddy key?
Where do you use a muddy key?
What do you get from using a muddy key?
Special thanks.

What are muddy keys?
A Muddy key is a small brown keys which allow you to open a small chest to obtain various items in the game,
Untitled.png.47b70f20755a88c1a02971d75fe275d9.png

How do you obtain a muddy key?
Muddy keys can be obtain through killing Various Bosses and NPC's within Grinderscape. They can also be bought from players. the current price is 10-13m GP per key.

Where do i use a muddy key?
Muddy keys can be use at a chest at the center of the lava maze. Below are the steps on how to get to the chest:

1)Teleport to KBD Via the Boss teleport section within the spell book.
567926291_bosstp.png.56da4a6f48dd07fd1a11a3b6f0a17705.png

2) Navigate the lava maze to the center.
610647770_lavamaze.png.78cfc095f411b8d5078dc34d4404629d.png

3) Use your key on the chest within the pen of Brutal Red Dragon and get your rewards!
chest.png.d05eca7dea611db5c8c0de5530df12c7.png

What do you get from using a muddy key?
You can get various items from Opening the muddy chest. Blood money is a guaranteed drop with amounts between 3k-5k per key. Here is what i got from a single key;
 1015059193_chestopen.png.18eb1f30b1a7ac0ceada36a9855ab80c.png

And below is what you can get from 150 muddy chest opening;
1509794977_150keys.png.50e35ccc0e84c12924fd0c5b75b6a0f5.png

This is in no way a list of all the items that can obtained from the muddy chest, Just a showcase of 150 keys.

Special thanks.
I'd like to give a special thank you to these players for making this guide possible;
Legends
Blake Xoxo
Grinder2019
Dreamzzz

Great guide, I’m surprised how much blood money you’ve got from 150 keys :)

a list of what items are available would be nice from a member of staff.

Nice effort, Barry, a nice, well informated guide. Appreciate it!

• 1 year later...