Dear Grinderscape Community,

I've been getting a lot of people asking me if there will be any sort of Rsgp trading and what are the requirements to become an OMM = Official Middleman or even if we need Staff or how to become one. At the moment we've decided to keep the same rules and requirements that we had on the old Grinderscape, I will explain them down below for the people who are new or if you didn't remember them. As for Rsgp trading, we're going to be allowing you guys to trade in Rsgp to another player for Grinderscape money! (You will NEED an Official Middleman to overwatch the Rsgp trade so that we can prevent scammers.) 

NOTE; If you are caught doing trades without an OMM, you will be warned and if you continue you will be punished. 

How to obtain the OMM Rank?

The requirements to obtain the Official Middleman rank is to prove to the OMM Leaders that you are trusted and to show the Grinderscape community that you are as well. We would also love to see you doing trades and allowing the community to know that you're working on the rank and would like to do some trades while being overwatched by an OMM. TIP; ::Yell Need a Middleman? Pm me & an OMM will overwatch!

[ We pick people who we think are capable of being a Staff Member and who are willing to do what's required and what's needed. ]

Kind Regards,

Daxx

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the updates, maybe post the old threads to the forums so people know what to expect.

• Like 1

I'm glad that there aren't going to be staff applications and that OMM stays as it is. Thanks for this, and looking forward to more great updates.

• Like 1

Thanks for the update. It's way too early though but I'm guessing this will be implemented a few months after the release for economy to become stable :)    

• Like 1

nice nice nice

• Like 1

Great topic Daxx! Glad that everything will be going as old times and how Lou wants it (wich is how we wanted it in the first place :D

Awesome!

• Like 1

Nice explanation on what to expect later on :)

Great!  Well I can say I'm well impressed with the professionalism from all the staff!  p.s the site is looking pukka

• Haha 1