Daxx

[ Daxx ] Wiki Editor Application

In-game Name(s): Daxx

Timezone: GMT+10

Will you be active within the Wiki Team?: Yes of course.

Do you have prior experience editing a Wiki?: Yes, I have a lot of experience in editing Wiki's. I'm also the Ex-Wiki Manager of Grinderscape as most of you may know.

Why do you deserve to be in the Wiki Team?: I believe I deserve to be in the Wiki Team as it doesn't seem like there's much action being done in the Wiki because there aren't many Wiki editors at all. Having me in the Wiki Team with my knowledge of the server and my amazing amount of hours I spend on Grinderscape will extremely help the Grinderscape community as due to timezones being a problem at the moment, there aren't many Staff on to help the community in different timezones which is when the Wiki comes in handy. It's also very helpful towards the staff members as sometimes you can forget things or even when you don't know the answer to a question somebody has asked you.

What do you expect to get out of the Wiki Team? I don't expect anything out of the Wiki Team, I just want Grinderscape to be a better and more enjoyable play for us, the community.

Thank you for reading my Wiki Application. (y)