• Content count

• Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Elisabeth

• Rank
    Bronze
  1. Lost items,read here.

Imma go have a chat with andrew about this. Because it's really getting annoyed for you guy's. A lot playing but dont even got a forum account. Which is pretty confused. We understand that people lost thier items,but for real they keep posting and posting crap. My oppinion in that,who ever place's a post like that should been warned and right away with a closed thread: ''It whas at your own risk,no items recovered so Thread Closed.'' I checked many post's of people lost thier item's. And I see is all that people place crap on it and after 2-3 days it's closed. It should been closed right away. Greeting's: Grindermommy. Elisabeth. Mrselisabeth. Golden Drago ''My donator'' Thx to Xaviorzion to bad hes gone .
  2. Lost items,read here.

Greeting's every grinder. Like I have been played for a while and leaved for a while,and came back because i whas pregnant. And 1 thing didnt changed.. I have seen so many post's about: I got scammed,i Lost item,Help me please. Crap like that. Well for the new one's that dont know it. ''And for the selfish players that know it -.-'' Gm/Mods are not responce able for your items. Even with screenshot's you CANNOT get them back. There is always everyday a announcement: Trading out game with real RS those will NOT be recovered,if you lose your items. And still you people do it... Let me say it 1 more time. Trading is at YOUR OWN RISK! Nothing but really NOTHING will be recovered. Greeting's: Grindermommy. Elisabeth. Mrselisabeth. Golden Drago ''My donator'' ''Do not post crap here or you will be reported.''
  3. Wan't a radio for Grinderscape

If that's true why is it still here? 0.o Or why Is it still not closed then? Hehe got you right there. Elisabeth. <3
  4. Wan't a radio for Grinderscape

I am allowed to post my oppinion like all other's. Elisabeth.<3
  5. Wan't a radio for Grinderscape

Bad Idea. Why? People some people dont like such kind of music. I prefer like the nature,you know? Like singing bird's in the morning wow that's beautifull. ''My oppinion.'' Elisabeth.
  6. Cant play with webclient? Click here!

Indeed like demonjackal says untill its been fixed. Otherwise just download it at the website I said up there. Greetings Mrselisabeth ~Mommy ''Golden Drago''.
  7. Hi there boys and girl's. Im gonna show you how to play this. Because you guys getting a error like this isnt? "Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 Using JRE version 1.6.0_24-b07 Java HotSpot Client VM User home directory = C:\Users\Seth ---------------------------------------------------- c: clear console window f: finalize objects on finalization queue g: garbage collect h: display this help message l: dump classloader list m: print memory usage o: trigger logging q: hide console r: reload policy configuration s: dump system and deployment properties t: dump thread list v: dump thread stack x: clear classloader cache 0-5: set trace level to <n> ---------------------------------------------------- load: class client.class not found. java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: client.class at sun.plugin2.applet.Applet2ClassLoader.findClass(Un known Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass0(U nknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Un known Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadClass(Un known Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2ClassLoader.loadCode(Unk nown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager.createApplet(Unk nown Source) at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$AppletExecutionR unnable.run(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) Exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: client.class http://www.grinderscape.org/forums/index.php?pageid=download Go to this webclient and download this to play! The webclient is down! Greetings Mrselisabeth ~Mommy ''Golden Drago''.
  8. Attention, Read this... Sursly.

3 words jack... 1 = YOU 2 = ARE 3 = GOOD! *hugs* from Mrselisabeth we should chat sometimes. ~mommy.
  9. IP Ban

Indeed admins wont bann people unless someone showed prove to them. So stick with it! ''Making feels to quit isnt,well how about you simpel press ALT+F4!'' Greetings Mrselisabeth '''Golden Drago'' ~mommy.
  10. Screw connection losses!

Excuus me? Can you be nice at the forum please? And dont talk such words about this server if you still play it. Otherwise press Alt + F4 it really works -.-'' Greetings Mrselisabeth.