• Rank
    Easy Dragon
  • Birthday 03/19/1997

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Dixsi Normus

Recent Profile Visitors

2,109 profile views
  1. It's going to be great when it comes back up! It was the first server I every plated (and donated to) so I'm hoping it comes back up real soon!
  2. Really sad to see this once great server, dead like this.

1. Trissmoss

Trissmoss

If the dev team isn't able to make a new client, then one of the original backups of grinderscape will be restored.

Please be paitent :)

2. Glow

Glow

Very well aware. As bad as it sounds, I'd like the old 2012 to 2013 back-up restored. I'd love to see my old account.

3. ANZ

ANZ

Ik man, but the dev team is working hard :D I can't wait and soon it's going to be lit. 

3. The Grinderscape Situation

Holy shit. That's crazy. I would have never expected Pb to do this. Both yourself Lou and Pb seemed like best buds back in the day. Absolutely crazy how things can change. I hope to see the server come back up! Holy shit. That's crazy. I would have never expected Pb to do this. Both yourself Lou and Pb seemed like best buds back in the day. Absolutely crazy how things can change. I hope to see the server come back up! Holy shit. That's crazy. I would have never expected Pb to do this. Both yourself Lou and Pb seemed like best buds back in the day. Absolutely crazy how things can change. I hope to see the server come back up!
  4. [Crew] Offical site! Crew is coming back!

wow this is so shit
  5. Good ideas, but i did not have this problem, when I logged on I was able to fully move.
  6. Dicer rank? O.o?

It should have been in the help section then. >.>
  7. Dicer rank? O.o?

I don't think that you should be given the rank and it taken away form Wowzoor. You may own his account ingame, but accounts are not linked to the forum He paid for the rank, so he should keep iit, and if he decides to create another in-game account the rank should get added to it. But seeing though you do not own the account, your new in-game account should be striped of the rank.
  8. Dicing

Icarly gave a more elaborate answer. Others are allowed to answer too you know, this is a community after all.
  9. Hello!

Lol, goodluck Adalia.
  10. dicing rank

check the thread mate. http://www.grinderscape.org/showthread.php?t=23289 You're blacklisted, meaning you'll pretty much never be trusted.
  11. dicing rank

You really need to stop with this trusted thing pk.
  12. Just A Thanks To Pmalhi

Pmalhi did a great job here. He was always helpful. Definitely one of my favorite mods. It's really sad to see him go from being a great mod to well, being banned. But I guess, that's how it goes. It would be good to see him around here again sometime. But until then. Farewell Pmalhi, you did a great job man. <3
  13. well my rsn and gamertag

I'll add you on Runescaoe bro :3 If you want. Anyway, peace out man.
  14. Fuck this shit

It kinda is like that. But you have also been here before your mod position so you would've been here for its best. But if you choose to leave, GrinderScape pretty much loses a dedicated Mod.
  15. Fuck this shit

What you are saying Pmalhi is very true. But that is no reason to quit, yeah Rashed is taking a long time to update even the smallest things, but are you really thinking about giving up your position for a little bit of lazyness? Or him being busy in person.?