Easy Dragon
  • Birthday 11/21/1997

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Bsebt

Recent Profile Visitors

2,587 profile views
  1. The Grinderscape Situation

Request for @Grinder @Xenomex to close this topic because childish cucks can't stay on their stolen server with their drama.
  2. Re-Cap about what's going on!

Rip my PTP and SP
  3. The Grinderscape Situation

It's quite sad to see that someone that desperate and deranged would still come back just to make himself look more stupid. Even better, I'm not even getting a rank out of this - whoops there goes that. But, I'll just be playing Both then, although I have 2 jobs currently. Etherum seems to be based on a PK economy so I'll just pvm on both.
  4. The Grinderscape Situation

I really hate to sound like this much of a jerk, especially when this post is a pinned post on the entire forums, but I feel like some people just need things said to them in a blunt manner so they'll actually start to think things through more than what they just read and accept it as-is. PB's side can be seen through his actions, as well as the quoted post below. Lou's 'side' of the story is not far fetched nor 1-sided. Being a player for years, this is completely unsurprising the level of pettiness and immaturity Pb has laid out. If he truly "cared" about his "wife and child" then he would've taken the option to have the money reversal cancelled and take the money so he could properly provide for them. As far as I can read, Pb is using his "wife and child" as a guilt trip and to justify childish and petty acts. But if you really want to hear an idiot's 'justification' for being an asshole, read the quote below. This isn't even a side of the story. This is a heavily edited, cropped, piece of sh*t that Pb sent out to justify his idiocy ideology of "Screw everyone it's okay for me to be a thief". What I just read is a piece of garbage that was an EXTREMELY half-assed attempt to justify himself, and if you pay attention please allow me to dissect this piece of trash; 1) Lou did not "quit" Grinderscape. 2)Yes, they're "his" codes that he took back, except they were already paid for. Which, if you're unaware to basic knowledge, constitutes as theft. 3) Pb isn't receiving payment for July's "work" because he didn't really do shit to begin with except put out half-assed and unwanted content. 4) Pay very close attention to where he "tries to remove soccerlove for $100". It's clearly obvious it's edited, as you can see the bottom of a message that was above the one being shown. 5) Read the bottom. He blames everything on Lou and announces he will not be working on a recovery points system, but instead to talk to Tyler and get a FRACTION of them in Shiterium points. You know what that says? It says he fabricated this entire story to play on emotions with heavy editing to let the fact he's refusing to recover points and any points that are recovered will be only a fraction of what you paid for. This is just a ploy to slide in the fact that everyone is getting financially scammed because of him, and he just announced it, but because everyone is focused on the edited photos they don't care as much about it. 6) The only people to side with Pb's bandwagon in the beginning are the people that left GS to begin with, so obviously they're going to ride Pb's shaft and suck up to him. Hell, even one of the comments pertaining to points goes unanswered, but Pb still 'liked' the reply anyway without acknowledging it. 7) Back to #5, Pb also states Lou is DDoSing the Server/Forums. Yet, I see absolutely ZERO proof of him DDoSing it. If anything it's the same probability that Pb got some shitty host, to match his updates, that has really bad latency/ping/connection to servers or anything else. 8) Back to the quote at the top of this, if you actually paid attention Pb only mentions his "wife and kid" when it comes to justifying stupid sh*t. Yet, never ever EVER do you see him remotely mentioning anything to do with them until he needs to try to get away with something. A counter argument could be "he shouldn't involve them in things that dont have anything to do with them, providing for them does" but that's simply rebutted with "then why does he mention them in the first place to begin with?". If I missed anything in that image of degeneracy, let me know and I'll gladly dissect it more.
  5. Grinderscape now and then,

As a very, VERY long time veteran (Joined 2012), it pains me to see this happen. I had to witness the decline of one of my favorite servers, and every day I would watch the player count dwindle a few people at a time. We had a small spike in returning players, but lack of any updated content caused them to disappear again, including me. Some turn offs were the fact that weapon game is such a vital part of anything related to this RSPS, which should be the opposite. It made it feel like WG was the RSPS and Grinderscape was the minigame afterwords. All of the content that WAS added were either dead within a week or not that good to begin with. When I first joined in 2012, this game was thriving. Constant #1 spot in votes, extremely good economy, etc. Of course, the running joke was "If there's a bug fix, 2 more are added" because like Grinder said, he made some mistakes while coding which should be well expected considering he wasn't that experienced at that time. I was there the day that updates and such were basically announced only for Pb to do; Updates got longer delays, more bugs, less content, and less support from the community. He IS A MAJOR REASON why this server started to die. Our suggestions for actual quality content and QOL fixes were denied and ignored, while content focused on absolutely no goal - seemingly random - along with content that made absolutely no sense at all, weren't warranted, or basically ones that were half-assed and all f*cky, those were the ones accepted. Pb only listened to some people when it came to those, hence that. Godspeed Grinder, you still have some support for the community.
  6. Hello guys. Normally, I never post on forums. I usually stalk the shoutbox (That dissapeared tho), but with that being said this topic NEEDS to have someone talk about it. There IS no post yet, that I know of. There's a massive overflow of "Help" requests recently, about Error 32. Much like any of you, I have no idea at all what is going on as there is no update thread that I have seen explaining anything to the players. However, I was going through the "Help" section and noticed people calling someone named "The Betrayer" by Pb600. (Proof is https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=64491 where Neils mentions Pb600 as the OP). Upon further digging, I noticed more people call the two the same.. I'm unsure if Pb did something to bork us all over, and the name was changed to reflect on that, but I just wanted discussion. I'm sure the owner is trying to fix whatever problem there is as fast as they possibly can, and all we can do is wait. The server doesn't have a client right now, and I'm sure this wasn't done to just spite us or make the community angry. Sometimes, things happen. And sometimes, really stupid things happen. This is one example of both. The best we can do, is to sit back and just wait it out. The more pressure we put on staff, the worse it'll become before it gets better. Give them some breathing room. Godspeed to the Owner and Dev team, and good luck with any problems that are being addressed. Hope this problem gets cleared up soon.
  7. Need Urgent Help

The cache is also where your username and passwords are stored if you selected the "Remember Me" option. 0/10, Don't trust.
  8. Anyone know WTH Error Code: 32 is and why everyone's clients are borked atm?

9. Please tell Tyler to get on forums please or can you PM me. It's very urgent.

1. Tarquin

Tarquin

Sure thing mate, will get to it as soon as possible :) 

10. Please PM me, I need to talk to you. Very urgent, not a joke.

11. The Return of a long dead group

You both joined in 2013 This was made back when Gkkk was still around and World 2 and etc Thanks though
  12. Trying to revive clutch x.x POSITIONS ARE NOW OPEN FOR RECRUITMENT R U SRS 4 PK? Well, good. Because I'm not. But, that doesn't mean this isn't a PK group. Although being a PK group, that also doesn't mean we aren't anything else either. This isn't in Clan Discussion because it's, well, not a clan. It's a forum group. I feel it easier to manage and moderate all conversation in a forum group than an open public CC. Move this to Clan Discussion [MENTION=27473]Mod[/MENTION]s if you feel it goes there IF YOU ARE BAD AT PK / WANT TO PISS SOMEONE OFF / WANT SOMEONE TO STOP HARASSING YOUR PK SPOT -- THIS IS A GROUP TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS (You most likely wont be able to join though, more on that later) Enough of this ballyhoo. Time to get down to buisness. Now, pk can't / can earn you much $$$, but some people feel this is rather slow and not everyone can risk 4 torva sets and 1k noted dragon claws or something. Well if you feel you need a little quicker $ for / from PK here's the right group for you. The thing is, we're NOT the average PK clan. In fact, we're not affiliated with group pk at all! So why is this a 'PK' group? I'm getting there. We are AND aren't PK. Confused? Good, that's the point. We ARE pk because members of our group can go out and PK and are affiliated with us ONLY IF certain conditions apply. If member is assigned player (More information for all of these further below) Player does not use group for personal gains aside from monetary payment Doesn't kill more than the target and/or more than specified times and expect (added) reward aside from PK drops Yes, you read correctly. "Target". The group will work as follows in steps: Higher ranked group members are contacted and asked for services If accepted, payment is demanded Group members are volunteered to fight target (with proof of kill) - IF member dies they forfeit ANY reward from assignment Player will recieve a rounded estimate of between 30-33% of reward money (Whichever is easiest to find - pre calculate 33% if you want max pay) IF they kill target and show proof Now, the rule of "Kill them and don't die and THEN you get paid" might seem harsh but it only ensures quality players that know their shit and way around pking will be with us. Now, if you've read this entire thing thinking "I'm not a good pker and the same asshole camps me and only kills me and blah blah" or something along those lines, here's the part you'll be most interested in! Now, to ensure we don't harass ourselves here's a list of things to remember: ONLY 3 kill MAXIMUM per assignment Minimum pricing is 15,000,000 coins (15m), or 10,000,000 (10m) (ea) for more than 1 kill Higher your price, the higher prior to ANY PARTIES KILL EACH OTHER Payments can be made with items AND cash, just items, and just cash. If more than one player is assigned (Special circumstances), the reward will be split WE DO WORK MINIGAMES SUCH AS WEAPON GAME - SO RIP VINE WHIP CLAN WHORES This was made to HELP people who are having a hard time in pk! Only certain people within the group may be contacted to start Alright, so if you have any questions, concerns, applications, then reply or hit me in the face with a forum PM **DISCUSSION ON TARGETS AND PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE VIA FORUM PM ONLY FOR SECURITY REASONS** We reserve the right to change, update, add to, delete, or otherwise modify these with and without your knowledge. Is it your responsiblity to remain up to date on these, however they will more than likely not change often
  13. Ingame name: Bsebt Attack style: Melee Combat level: 131 Do you own a working microphone? Yis Any other info we need to know? Ask and you'll get answer
  14. When you dice..

Speaking about posting the obvious..
  15. " We Will Rise " - The Real Wep Game CC

In Game Name : bsebt Melee (165+) : N/A Range (100+) : 126 Why should we let you in ? I've bounced around from clan to clan before, I originally started with crew then they started bsing so I left to join Mistica, after they turned me down I quit WG for a while. Would love to join a clan that's against crew, but then again that's entirely your decision so I'll let you decide as you wish. (Also, I use EVERY leech at once to get the full draining effects, rendering them useless after time.) P.S.- I do NOT use the weapon game bug.