Steel
  • Birthday 07/23/1998

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Jking229

Recent Profile Visitors

1,978 profile views
  1. -(>WHILE WE WAIT<)-

While we wait just wondering if anyone got the Xbox one and want to play while we're waiting for Grinderscape to re-release. Comment below your Gamertag and Which game you want to play. I have most of the Call of duties, 2k18, Fortnite, and some other games. If I don't reply on this thread feel free to message me and add my Gamertag @DCG Quads <---
  2. I hope this server gains its old former glory

Welcome back and hope to see you in-game as soon the new client is up and running. The new server should be up by this month if not they're going to open the 2011-2012 Grinderscape so either way there going to be a running server this month.
  3. hello

Been here for awhile and never seen that name but welcome back.
  4. Jorge my boy!
    Whats going on?

1. Jking229

Jking229

Not much fam just been doing irl stuff and when the OSGS come out I might be playing again. :P

2. Varranak

Varranak

I probably wont play it. Will most likely only check it out thats about it..

3. Jking229

Jking229

Well hopefully it's good.

5. Forum clean up

ANZ you're still a wanker
  6. Is this a mistake or I see a Admin rank on your forums account. Am I missing something? :troll:

7. How is everybody day so far :D

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. Jking229

Jking229

Doing great! honestly can't wait till the server is back up so I can get on that grind. :)

Hopefully Lou choosing great staff that will not leave like last time and have some faithful ones.

Btw you're doing a great job so far @Xenomex

3. Yolo Zombie

Yolo Zombie

Im having a fabulous day Jorge how about you sir

4. Jking229

Jking229

Just seen what you wrote but atm at school :(:sadleek:

8. A Global Moderator Promotion

Gz fam
  9. yo got discord? add me warlord wub #9430 we'll talk there

1. Jking229

Jking229

I don't have it rn but as soon as my phone done charging I will download it again. 

2. larsorick
  10. The Gang abuses AOG [18+ BRUTAL]

First and foremost you can't even spell "retard" so learn how to spell correctly also the video was trash but last but not least why waste everyone time making a shit video that involves only three kills which was speared for and massed even tho Aog hardly even pk anymore due to "The Bitch[Bang]" leaving the server then coming back when we don't play because there is no clan to fight against I give you around of applause but anyways you're a spastic Somebody please remove his video maker this shit make me cringe more than watching Everwild and aim's videos
  11. AOG merge? 5v16 cleard

If I hear this dumb ass song one more time I'm gonna flame yoo ass.
  12. i lookfor cc

Join The Gang they need it the most l000000000000l #aog There clan chat is our clan chat. @Emq
  13. MULTI <<<< [ EVERWILD ] >>>> PK CLAN

Is this a joke? Anyways good luck with the "clan". #AOG