nelgie5

Recent Profile Visitors

6,265 profile views
  1. Event - How many beans?

I guess 63, 65 and 72 hh
  2. Easy Giveaway! 24,5b !!

my ingame name is Nelgie5, ty for hosting dis saim
  3. MOTM May: Nominations

The only one i can think of is [MENTION=12188]Icarly65[/MENTION], i always see him helping, and is very positive to the community!
  4. MOTM April: Nomination

I nominate [MENTION=66908]Woody[/MENTION] and [MENTION=79758]Valar[/MENTION], oh and [MENTION=83182]Nefarix[/MENTION], goodluck to everyone else!
  5. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Nelgie5 What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator What is your Timezone?: GMT +1 How long have you played for?:`2-3 years, something like that How many hours do you play per day?: depends on what day it is and in what kind of mood i am, it can go from 2 hours to 6 hours How long you been a member of Spectrum?: like 8 months now i believe Do you have ::yell?: yes. Why should your application be accepted?: i think my application should be accepted because i have been an recruiter for quite some time before the reset, and i think ever since the reset happened i just kept on helping almost every day because trying to get moderator back was really motivating me to keep helping and do it at a constant rate, which i think worked out pretty well (i might be wrong but i feels like i did a good job in these 4 weeks). i am a friendly person and like to make jokes, but i can also be very serious when it comes down to it. i also promote the cc alot, and every 30 seconds orso i look through the list to see if there is anyone that needs to be ranked. also i can be very active, but it depends if i am not busy with school. i just like to help alot and always will help everyone that needs help, even if it takes forever, i can be very patient. but whenever people try to make me mad, i just ignore them. To become ranked as a moderator, you need to: Have played for at least 1 month. done Have extensive knowledge of prices/solutions to problems. i do, i know almost every price. Be active (At least 2-3 hours per day). 2-8 hours, depends on my mood Be willing to promote guests to members. always Be willing to conduct and execute orders given by Administrators. yep Be an In-Game Donator & the Ability to ::yell. i do have yell Yell for players and/or promote the clan chat comprehensively. i do this all the time ^^ thanks for reading my application
  6. MOTM March: Nominations

[MENTION=65272]Koen121[/MENTION] and [MENTION=66908]Woody[/MENTION] for me
  7. Showing my face again

omg its chris!!!!!!!!! <3 welcome back!!
  8. MOTM February: Nominations

I nominate [MENTION=66908]Woody[/MENTION] and [MENTION=83527]steezii[/MENTION]
  9. Dutch power - Official Clan Thread

Nice thread diego, well done! I will sometimes join the clan to see how things are going, hopefully it can be just as a great clan as dutch pride <3
  10. Giveaway since I have quit

i want one! pls
  11. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Nelgie5 What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator What is your Timezone?: GMT +1 How long have you played for?: for like 2-3 years orso? How many hours do you play per day?: that really depends on what day it is, most likely atleast 3 hours a day. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: like 7 months Do you have ::yell?: yes. Why should your application be accepted?: because i have been a recruiter for quite some time, if i can say that , anyways, always when i am online i try to help as much as possible, and to be fair, its really working out so far and i really enjoy helping everytime and that is why i think i am ready for it. also, when there are yells needed, i always yell for anyone, mostly no exceptions. i always try to help as much people as i can because that makes them happy and to be fair, it also makes myself happy to see that people like the help i give them. when there are problems in the cc, such as people who rage or spam etc, i always immediately tell them to stop and they listen most of the time. that also means i have alot of experience to solve these kind of problems. i also yell for the cc alot, as most of you have probarly seen. when there are new people in the cc, i always rank them as quickly as possible.
  12. MOTM January: Nominations

The only one i can think of is [MENTION=74777]rcmbs[/MENTION], goodluck!
  13. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

Congratz to the new recruiters! Btw, as some of you may have heard that i resigned from my recruiter position. (Just to let people know who didnt know)
  14. Happy New years Grinderscape! :)

happy new year to you too, buddy