3rd Age Range
  • Birthday 04/08/1996

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    timebrawler

Recent Profile Visitors

10,377 profile views
  1. Favorite staff of all time

With the idea from @Fishy's thread I'm just curious to everyones favorite staff member of all time this does not have to mean work load or how much they interacted with the community this could be the staff you were the closest to the one you had the most fun with all that stuff, so don't worry about whos the best just be honest Me personally me and @Niels are very close I see him as a brother rather than a friend I can literally talk to this man about anything and he'll give an honest opinion, I also have contact with him on snapchat, kik, and Facebook. also unlike most staff who obtain the position of Administrator I can still pm him ingame and no matter how busy he is he'll reply to me. LOL one time we were skyping and Niels fun jailed ziko in the middle of a risk fight god ziko flipped out in the call XD.
  2. My *unfinished* Bank

@Tpid sell me the rune ore pls
  3. [#PRU] - Pures R Us Clan Recruitment - [#PRU]

Gl with the clan
  4. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

Gzzzz shwoop ^~^
  5. Today we will be getting to know our dear shoutbox Moderators Kay, Koen121 & Senketsuu Q. What is your name? Koen121: Koen Q. What’s your age? Koen121: 19 Q. Besides Grinderscape, What else do you do? Koen121: I’m studying ‘infrastructure’. This means ground-,road- and watercontruction. I actually enjoy school for the first time in my life. After I finish this education I want to do further education in becoming a draftsman. I would like to do this as BBL-education (which mean 4 days working and 1 day school). I like being around friends whether it's for hanging out or going out. I have a great, beautiful girlfriend and ofcourse I like spending time with her. I practice tennis and love listening to music. Q. What's the best thing you like on Grinderscape? Koen121: The best thing I like about Grinderscape is the community. There is so many diversity of people that play grinderscape and it’s really nice to talk with all those people from all around the world. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Koen121: My worst moment on grinderscape was the day I got hacked. Zachery found out I was hacked, but the hacker transfered most of my valuable items I already. The best moment on Grinderscape is probably when I was promoted to Shoutbox Moderator. I was so honored that I was asked for this job and I still am. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Koen121: I think I was 2 types at the same time: 1. I was the ‘no goal’ kind of type. I spend weeks killing al-kharid warriors and got a shitload of bones banked. I trained mining and smithing by mining tin and copper ore and smithing bronze bar/armor. Just because I thought it was cooler/better, because you needed 2 ores to make 1 bar instead of 1 ore for 1 bar. 2. I was the ‘noob’ kind of type. When I just started someone gave me a ‘swordfish’ and I thought I was the richest guy of the game. You have to know that this was 8 years ago at least, since I had to say I was ’12 years or older’ (which I wasn’t) to play runescape. P.S. Ye laugh at me :lmao: Q. What is your worst fear in life? Koen121: My worst fear in life is definetly losing (contact) with my family. I do love every single one of them. We are a close family and I don’t want to lose that. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Koen121: Saying stupid things what I said out of frustration and afterwards regret it. If I could go back in time there were quite a few real stupid ones I would change. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Koen121: Don’t lose contact with your loved ones. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q. What is your name? Senketsuu: My name is Carl Q. What's your age? Senketsuu: I'll be 20 in 6 months Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? Senketsuu: Speaking of computer things, I'm semi pro CS:GO player and in real life i'm about to finish school so I'm looking for a job, also spending time with friends! Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? Senketsuu: I think it's forum part of community, it's pretty chill and small group however I wish we had even more members. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Senketsuu: Hmm... my best moment was getting offered shoutbox mod position I really like working in staff team and about worst moment, I think it was war between me and Zachery, we both said things that should never been said. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Senketsuu: Definitely PvM'er, I was always bad at PKing and I still think it's random so I stick to killing monsters , also I can bankstand [MENTION=58680]Greg[/MENTION] Q. What is your worst fear in life? Senketsuu: Arachnophobia, burn all spiders. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Senketsuu: In Grinderscape I would never join it, 64 days TSO ;-; , in real life I would focus on school more even tho my results are fine it could've been better Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Senketsuu: Stay positive and don't be too serious in Internet, we're here to have fun after all. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q. What is your name? Kay: Kay Q. What's your age? Kay: 17 Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? Kay: I go to school, do graphical design & play Dark Souls. A lot. Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? Kay: Since I don't touch the game, I'd say the forum community. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Kay: was when i met my wife sander Worst moment was when I shat on Liam for being absolutely shit at gfx back in the day Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Kay: The kind of guy to buy gold offa Grinderscape to be able to play it at all Q. What is your worst fear in life? Kay: Absolute nothingness. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Kay: Buying Call of Duty Ghosts. That game was absolute shit. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Kay: We need to all accept Cthulhu as our lord and saviour.
  6. Today we will be getting to know our amazing sectional mods Liam & The Mike we decided to skip Niels as he was interviewed already as ingame admin, Q. What is your name? The Mike: My name is Michael but I like being called Mike Q. What's your age? The Mike: I'm 7 and a half Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? The Mike: I work, sometimes I go on long bike rides and I play other games on my PS4. Oh and on Thursdays it's pub night so yeah Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? The Mike: Honestly Grinderscape as a whole, the community around it. Yes it has certain people and certain problems but without that then it wouldn't be Grinderscape in my opinion. The whole community is the only reason the game is still here. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? The Mike: The best moment on Grinderscape was probably the day I was asked if I wanted to join the forums staff team as a shoutbox moderator. Some people doubted me and others congratulated me but all in all, that was my best moment In Grinderscape so far. The worst moment was probably seeing [MENTION=58447]Jordan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8413]Soccerlove[/MENTION] (Ron) resign from the Grinderscape staff team. Ron played a massive part in Grinderacape and I honestly never expected him to resign or leave. Whereas Jordan was a good friend of mine In-game when we both were spectrum staff, I then had a break from Grinderscape and returned to see Jordan had climbed his way to Forums admin. The day he resigned was similar to Ron, although Jordan wasn't around for as long as Ron, he played a massive part in Grinderscape. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? The Mike: On Runescape I was always the gambling type, I liked to build my money up however I could then I'd either stake/55x2 or even flower poker. I liked to risk things, it entertains me. Q. What is your worst fear in life? The Mike: My worst fear in life would be 'not to make it' meaning, I'd hate and fear not finding myself a wife, building a family, my own house. I just don't want to fail in that kind of sector of life because if you die without a family then who's going to remember you when you're gone? Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? The Mike: Well that's a tough one, I'd have to say I wish I could change how I acted when growing up. I was always the chatty and confident kid when and while I was growing up but it just stopped, I instantly went into this shell and I couldn't get out. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? The Mike: Just want to thank everyone who's helped and supported me, you guys know who you are and trust me, I appreciate it. Remember sometimes life gets you down, but you have to fight past it. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q. What is your name? Liam: Liam Taylor Q. What’s your age? Liam: 15 turning 16 in October (I'll be able to drive so I'll probs get a crash hat for my bday) Q. Besides Grinderscape, What else do you do? Liam: Well, I used to play rep rugby for my state until I damaged my spine in the try outs for the national team; I'm not allowed to play anymore. Now all I do is play csgo, go on the forums and gym. I also check up at my physio one time a month Q. What's the best thing you like on Grinderscape? Liam: To be honest I like chilling with my squad and talk with peeps on the shoutbox [MENTION=72608]Taalq[/MENTION] [MENTION=66770]Kay[/MENTION] [MENTION=54568]The Mike[/MENTION] [MENTION=71723]Senketsuu[/MENTION] [MENTION=48161]Nick[/MENTION] [MENTION=43127]Sven[/MENTION] [MENTION=56197]Byron[/MENTION] [MENTION=40720]Bailey[/MENTION] [MENTION=69691]Kain[/MENTION] [MENTION=75428]Jesse[/MENTION] [MENTION=42987]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=80717]Kyle[/MENTION] [MENTION=46973]HiddenFury[/MENTION] [MENTION=44585]Kristen[/MENTION] [MENTION=61419]Mystery Ltd[/MENTION] [MENTION=64801]Aa Cc Ii Dd[/MENTION] and whatever the fk sanders new name is I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for these people. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Liam: My best moment would probably be getting promoted on the 20th of September last year with one of my best friends Taalq. Taalq, Kain and I were the shoutbox mod dream team and I think it's also fucking amazing to think wow, I'm an actual staff member on ONE OF THE BIGGEST servers in the world. Worst moment would probably selling my stack of like 20 claws back in 2013 when they were like 200m each lol. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Liam: I was a begging kid, as any ten year old would (still happens in game here) I begged and begged and begged until someone gave me something. Lol. Q. What is your worst fear in life? Liam: [MENTION=43127]Sven[/MENTION] I'm fucked when I turn16, literally. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Liam: Uhm, I wish I could change the day my mum had a stroke, that night I was told she was going to die by the brain surgeon and no one should ever have to hear that as a a fully she is still here fighting. On Grinderscape probably pking. Self explanatory ya. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Liam: When life gives you lemons, pretend you're a pimp ass fire truck and fuck shit up boi.
  7. Today we will be getting to know our dear Global Moderator Taalq we decided not to interview Carl since he was already interviewed when he was an Ingame Administrator Q. What is your name? Taalq: Taalq Q. What's your age? Taalq: 17 Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? Taalq: Most of my time is spent studying for A levels (UK 16-18 exams), with my first year exams coming up soon, so my activity has dropped quite a lot recently. I also enjoy sports, and football in particular. I can't go a few weeks without watching an Arsenal match (even when they disappoint me...) and other than that, I watch a lot of TV shows such as Gotham, Arrow and Flash. When I had more time, I enjoyed GFXing too but those days have passed. Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? Taalq: Well, it has got to be the forums hasn't it? I've never really immersed myself with ingame and that aspect of Grinderscape. Even when I joined, I mentioned in my introduction thread that I would be more of a forums guy. I've met some really nice people on here whom I still speak to regularly, and they all know who they are. The community itself isn't really as toxic as people seem to think, there are just a few bad apples as in almost every RSPS. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Taalq: I've been lucky to have had many great moments on here. From my first permanent rank (g designer), to rising up the ranks of staff all the way to global. But my proudest moment was probably when I was awarded the respected rank. I know I don't present myself in an orthodox way in terms of staff, but I'm not going to change who I am just because of a rank. I try to interact with the community and joke around if I can, but maybe my responses are seen as too sarcastic at times. In terms of worst moment, it wasn't even on Grinderscape. Most people already probably know about that infamous Skype incident, and that was a lack of judgement. I'd also say when Kyle (Sexysoldier) resigned when he was sectional, as he was the first and closest friend I made on here, and it was sad to see him leave in that way. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Taalq: Now, I've been playing Runescape and many other online games for a long time. But I've never been the kind of guy to invest a lot of time into achieving goals or anything, and I haven't even reached level 90 in any skill. So I'd consider myself to be pretty casual, and just playing purely for enjoyment. Q. What is your worst fear in life? Taalq: Well I'll leave religion out of this for this interview. So I'd say not doing well in my education, as I pride myself in paying a lot of attention to my studies, and I hope to go far if I put enough hard work in. It would be devastating to not achieve my goals after all the time and effort I've put in over the last 2-3 years. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Taalq: Honestly, I'm not one to look to the past and regret. Life goes on and we all should too. I mentioned the Skype incident, but that wasn't really as big of a deal as people made. I would probably say that I would've liked to have picked up a hobby as a child, and in particular perhaps MMA, and to have progressed in terms of skills as I aged (not professionally, purely as a means of keeping fit and as a hobby). Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Taalq: I'd just like to let you all know that you are the reason why this server has been running for so long, and that we should integrate the forums and ingame community more as there seems to be some sort of a barrier between the two for whatever reason. I'll also say to pay attention to your education, it's vital.
  8. So this happened..

just voted and got nothing [MENTION=70954]Ridok[/MENTION] scammer me someone ban he pls i need refund ;-;
  9. Today we will be getting to know our lovely Forum Administrators Jplayer & Greg Q. What is your name? Jplayer: Joao Q. What's your age? Jplayer: 18 Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? Jplayer: I go to the gym almost everyday, I like to go out with friends and when i'm bored i play phone games or agario/slitherio Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? Jplayer: hmm that's a difficult one, the thing i most like, and probably the one i do the best, is try to achieve my goals. in other words, try to achieve things that the majority of our players wouldn't even think about, stand out from the crowd. and i also like moderating oh and i like the ban hammer Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Jplayer: My best moment was probably being an Administrator in Spectrum for almost 1 year straight alongside people like [MENTION=56322]Primal Red[/MENTION], [MENTION=58181]Nucleus[/MENTION], [MENTION=57798]So Yontoo[/MENTION], [MENTION=56237]4 Agent 7[/MENTION], [MENTION=58447]Jordan[/MENTION], [MENTION=58680]Greg[/MENTION], [MENTION=56997]Carl[/MENTION] and more. My worst Grinderscape moment was probably being "adverted" by Max for "punishing someone wrongly". It's difficult to convince me otherwise sometimes... we had an interesting talk that day. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Jplayer: I was (still am) so noob on RuneScape, I played for years on an account called Detramax and didn't get a single 99 (actually my highest level was 86). I didn't really have a goal in RuneScape, I just liked killing some mobs, completining quests, skilling, etc (a regular players I guess). Btw, after some time playing GrinderScape I decided to give RuneScape another try. I bought over 3b RSGP and started a new account called M E J. In a few months I got 8 99s or so but then stopped for some reason. GrinderScape will always be better than RuneScape. Q. What is your worst fear in life? Jplayer: Having my GrinderScape accounts deleted. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Jplayer: I wish I never was so addicted to gambling and didn't spend too much on RSGP. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Jplayer: don't ask me prices pls kthnx, love u all --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Q. What is your name? Greg: Greg Q. What's your age? Greg: I'm 20 at the moment i turn 21 this month Q. Besides GrinderScape, What else do you do? Greg: work a 9-5 job, go to the pub, and play rs3 Q. What is the best thing you like on GrinderScape? Greg: I wouldn't even really say i play ingame anymore, haven't logged in, in months. About the forums, 100% the community. It's alot more chilled out and closer than the ingame one.For the most part, it's a really friendly place. Q. What's been your best and worst moment on Grinderscape? Greg: Best moments, which i was talking about earlier, would have to be when i first got promoted to mod, i was really enjoying ingame at that point, and had alot of close people to talk with around that time. worst....uhm..... it's a close one between either when i resigned from ingame staff or when Jordan and Max resigned from Forums Admin. There was alot of things going on around that point and it felt a bit overwhelming, but things have settled now and are back to being good. Q. What kind of player were you on Runescape? Greg: Pvmer (slayer/lower level bossing) oh and im great at bank standing Q. What is your worst fear in life? Greg: Wouldn't say it's my worst fear but i hate things flying around me. birds, moths, that type of thing. Freaks me the fuck out, went into a parrot enclosure at a zoo once, never again. Q. If you could change one thing in the past that you wished would have never happened ... what exactly would you change on Grinderscape/Real Life? Greg: I think... If I could go back and change one thing in Real Life, I would have tried harder in school and gotten better grades. They were mediocre at best and I had the potential to do better. I was always the class-clown at school and as I couldn't decide on a course to do in further education, I kind of just gave up in the last year. Q. Anything you'd like to Say to our Players? Greg: Cue the obligatory soppy "Thanks for playing, the game wouldn't survive without you". Seriously though, having a great game means nothing if no one plays it, so thanks to everyone who supports the server in whichever way. You the real MVP's.
  10. off for some weeks

no pls no leave me ;-; :c
  11. MOTM March: Nominations

[MENTION=65272]Koen121[/MENTION] he is a good nub he's active and nice and a good guy
  12. What tickles your fancy?

booty c:
  13. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

gzzzz omega
  14. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

But you're not an owner or co owner nerd
  15. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

[MENTION=63930]Michael[/MENTION] [MENTION=72883]Niels[/MENTION] [MENTION=77142]Zachery[/MENTION] thanks for yet another chance and yes I'm never active on weekends cause 1) I don't have a car or lisence 2) taxi service I use doesn't run on weekends and 3) I'm usually busy on weekends anyways whether it be basketball or family or just having to do stuff around the house so sorry I can't be super active on weekends but during the week I'll be a no life as I have been thanks for the chance again nubs :kiss: