• Rank
    Bronze

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Aussie prods
  1. A thread about disrespect

Ty
  2. Sub Zero - Official Multi Pking Clan

Your application has been considered, Personal message 'The fish' In game for more information about joining, thank you [MENTION=55980]Vodka88[/MENTION] ---------- Post Merged at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:58 PM ---------- Your application has been considered, Personal message 'The fish' In game for more information about joining, thank you [MENTION=76162]vengie[/MENTION]
  3. Sub Zero - Official Multi Pking Clan

Thank-you Nuccah for applying, Please contact any staff online to show them your pking supplies so we can guarantee a fast an easy re-gear and we will look further into your application. [MENTION=73910]nuccah[/MENTION]
  4. Elite main pk clan chat

In-Game Name: Aussie prods Timezone: i dont kno bro? Age: 12 Combat level (if not 138, give screenshots of stats): 138 Do you have Teamspeak 3 (or are able to download it)?: yes Do you have prior experience PKing in multi PK cc(s)? (if so, list the cc's): yh i was owner of bgs and im also owner of 'elite and immorals cc' i pk alot an i always risk d hide an stuff Why should we accept your application? because i have 103 kills 900 deaths and im best pker all time!
  5. Sub Zero - Official Multi Pking Clan

#1 all day every day fammmm