Bronze
  • Birthday 07/10/1997

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Evow

Recent Profile Visitors

551 profile views
  1. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Evow What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator What is your Timezone?: GMT-3 (Brazil) How long have you played for?: I've been playing since I came back playing grinderscape. I stopped playing because of personal problems (i resigned as moderator from spectrum cc around october). So considering this all, I play since June, 2016. How many hours do you play per day?: I play around 6-8 hours per day. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I have been a member of Spectrum since i started playing grinderscape (Jun,2016), before the merger with clan chat help. Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I do have yells, I am a super donator. Why should your application be accepted?: First of all, I want to say sorry about my inactive time for these days. About that i decided to go on everything and keep doing my greatest as a player. My application should be accepted because I do have a vast knowledge about the game including prices, locations, tasks (Slayer and regulars), and many other things that used to be asked. Also the things I don't know yet I am improving my best to learn it and know how to help with. I want to always do my best, helping anyone who needs it. Also it should be accepted because I was a spectrum moderator last year, I have the experience on how to act and handle situations in the clan chat. As you know guys, I am a guy who wants to help anyone any time i can, keep helping the server grow. Thanks for your time. Stay sexy Spectrum <3
  2. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Evow What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator What is your Timezone?: GMT -3 (Brazil) How long have you played for?: I've been playing since I came back playing grinderscape. I stopped playing because of personal problems (i resigned as moderator from spectrum cc around october). So considering this all, I play since June, 2016. How many hours do you play per day?: Now i play around 6-8 hours per day, on weekends a bit less because i go out with my girlfriend. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I have been a member of Spectrum since i started playing grinderscape (Jun,2016), before the merger with clan chat help. Do you have ::yell?: Yes, I do have yells, I am Super Donator now. Why should your application be accepted?: My application should be accepted because I have an extensive knowledge about prices, locations, rules of clan chat and also in game rules. Although the game has changed a lot since i stopped playing, I've been learning all the new things and still learning what I don't know yet. And improving it's the best way i can do to help as much as i can, always increasing my knowledge. Also should be accepted because i was a spectrum moderator last year, I have the experience on how to act and handle situations in the clan chat. As you know guys, I am a guy who wants to help anyone any time i can, keep helping the server grow. Thanks for your time. Stay sexy Spectrum <3
  3. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

Hey all. Four days ago (15/04/2017) I did a big giveaway (hide and seek and first to trade) for these respective items: onyx rings (i), santa hat, elysian spirit shields, arcane spirit shields, armadyl god swords, 300m cash, divine spirit shield. First of all just want to thank you @riptor br3, @Tpid, @Boibandido, @Grinderpoint for few items you gave me for this giveaway, also for your help. Thank you guys for participation, i hope you all enjoyed it, also want to say congratulations for the winners. screenshots:
  4. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Evow What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter What is your Timezone?: GMT-3 How long have you played for?: I've played since july of last year (2016), i resigned for personal problems and now i'm back. How many hours do you play per day?: Around 3-4 hours per day How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I am a member of spectrum since i started playing grinderscape. Do you have ::yell?: Yes, i do have yells. Why should your application be accepted?: Because i like to help people, everyone who starts playing grinder needs to know prices, things and get some help. By the way i am learning new prices again, many thing has changed and learning these things of the game, and with all knowledge i have i will always help as fast as i can. I also have the experience as being a spectrum staff member.
  5. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Evow What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Moderator What is your Timezone?: GMT -3 How long have you played for?: I've been playing for more than two months. ( i started playing grinderscape since last year. but on Evow's account since end of June.) How many hours do you play per day?: Actually i play around 10 hours per day, but next week (this monday) my college classes will start again, so i will play around 4-6 hours per day. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I've been recruiter for 6 weeks. Do you have ::yell?: Yes, i do. Why should your application be accepted?: Because I am always helping people who need, and also the server, always doing my best. I think being a moderator i can keep my nice job in cc and also try to get it better.
  6. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Evow What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter. What is your Timezone?: GMT-3 How long have you played for?: I've playling for 3 weeks. How many hours do you play per day?: nowadays i play like 8-10 hours in game, morning, afternoon and night. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: I am member since i started playing Grinder. Do you have ::yell?: Not atm, but i am working to buy a member ticket and buy yells. Why should your application be accepted?: Because i like to help people, everyone who starts playing grinder needs to know prices, things and get some help. By the way i am learning things too, and with all knowledge i have i will always help as fast as i can.