1 Follower

About Seventyseven

• Rank
    Bronze

Other Information

• In-Game Name
    Seventyseven
  1. Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

In-game name: Seventyseven What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter What is your Timezone?: GMT+2 How long have you played for?: Can't remember. Pre reset, half a year i'd guess. How many hours do you play per day?: Depends on what i'm doing irl, sometimes 3 hrs, sometimes 14 hours. I'd say average 6 hours daily. How long you been a member of Spectrum?: Ever since i joined GS. Do you have ::yell?: Yes. I'm an extreme donator. Why should your application be accepted?: I'm not going to lie, i'm not extremely helpful, i'm decent but not as good as i should be. What i do contribute with though is what i specialize in, that is, correct & current pricechecks that agree with the market price CURRENTLY. My pricechecks sometimes raise discussion because players are unaware of market changes, me being as active as i am, always following the current changes in price with items want to help players as much as i can, giving them a price range which is out of date doesn't help them buy or sell the items they are looking for. I am also trying to educate my fellow clanmates that prices change, they have to follow the curve if they wanna be up to date. That is what i specialize in and will be dedicating most of my time to. Along with my numerous giveaways and jaw dropping HNS hints which takes -40 IQ to solve.
  2. Grinderscape now and then,

Hire me. I'll work for free during a 30 day period, after you see my value you'll pay me 5k a day just to stay.
  3. Read your PM.

1. Adam1343

Adam1343

What's wrong?

2. Grinder

Grinder

I have read it and replied to you.