AC crushes BG again...

Icecold    41

Another one

Jesse    161

mad heads, nice vid tho

Elitas    13

nice :o good job 

Im Jord    141

nice vid iscold man, look at these bg kids complaining about mass you had more at the start, tell your cc members to stop rage logging then maybe you will last longer, Idiots....

Look at the start of the video, you have equal if not more members, you boys can't take a loss because your all so far up your own backsides.

OT: Another war, another win

Edited by Emq

Saim    545

Didnt watch the whole thing but looks like a fun war

Edited by Saim

Jesse    161
41 minutes ago, Emq said:

nice vid iscold man, look at these bg kids complaining about mass you had more at the start, tell your cc members to stop rage logging then maybe you will last longer, Idiots....

Look at the start of the video, you have equal if not more members, you boys can't take a loss because your all so far up your own backsides.

you're so brain dead, we weren't complaining? simply stating what was in the video. your ego is to large man.

Edited by Jesse
  • Like 1

Im Jord    141
1 minute ago, Jesse said:

you're so brain dead, we weren't complaining? simply stating what was in the video. your ego is to large man.

waiting for your "gz on the win, will be your last" comment yet again... L M A O

Jesse    161
1 minute ago, Emq said:

waiting for your "gz on the win, will be your last" comment yet again... L M A O

you're so hurt by my words man, i can just tell, anyways im not gonna argue with a brick wall, like i said, nice vid @Icecold, lookin for future wars

• Like 1

D a m i n    68

Looks like you guys had some fun!
Great war. Good luck in the next one mate. :hurr:

Kyle    491
4 hours ago, Emq said:

"at the start"
At the start of the video, there are like 7 white dots and 3 of them are scouts. 
Cut the bullshit. We've already kicked out the randoms on our clan chat, so only the OGs are there. Some of your Spanish friends joined our clan before, and now they're with you. Don't try and pawn that "massing" shit on us when your clan is the one piling up on numbers. 

3 hours ago, Jesse said:

you're so hurt by my words man, i can just tell, anyways im not gonna argue with a brick wall, like i said, nice vid @Icecold, lookin for future wars

Yeah, it's kinda hard to comprehend with him sometimes, every time he gets hit by one of my comebacks, he says "ok w/e" and spams "snake" like an emo. 

Good video though Ahmed, and congrats on the win. Although I wish these wars were at an appropriate time so I can join. :/

• Like 1