To know what is the server situation please read this link: 

Fox3y

The Grinderscape Situation

Fox3y    10

Hello guys. Normally, I never post on forums. I usually stalk the shoutbox (That dissapeared tho), but with that being said this topic NEEDS to have someone talk about it. There IS no post yet, that I know of.

There's a massive overflow of "Help" requests recently, about Error 32. Much like any of you, I have no idea at all what is going on as there is no update thread that I have seen explaining anything to the players. However, I was going through the "Help" section and noticed people calling someone named "The Betrayer" by Pb600. (Proof is https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=64491 where Neils mentions Pb600 as the OP). Upon further digging, I noticed more people call the two the same.. I'm unsure if Pb did something to bork us all over, and the name was changed to reflect on that, but I just wanted discussion. I'm sure the owner is trying to fix whatever problem there is as fast as they possibly can, and all we can do is wait. The server doesn't have a client right now, and I'm sure this wasn't done to just spite us or make the community angry. Sometimes, things happen. And sometimes, really stupid things happen. This is one example of both. The best we can do, is to sit back and just wait it out. The more pressure we put on staff, the worse it'll become before it gets better. Give them some breathing room.

Godspeed to the Owner and Dev team, and good luck with any problems that are being addressed. Hope this problem gets cleared up soon.

Grinder    182

Hello Fox3y, I'm glad you asked for this. Let me tell you the real story and for everyone to see it. If you haven't heard already that Pb600 is telling rumors that I have quit which is not right at all. In addition to that, he started his server which is a fake copy of Grinderscape. He took my server files, client files, website, player database, and redirected all my players to his server. The issue all started out when I decided to separate with pb600 and no longer become partners because of his lack of updates and not listening to my directions. I have built and directed Grinderscape for 9 years and I know how to lead and manage the server. I was coding the server alone when it reached up to 800+ players, and Pking was active more than ever cause I knew what I should work on. This post proves it more: https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=465017 (I will fix the missing pictures) 

I can approve and say that Pb is much talented in programming than me, however, both of us together can do some excellent work. It all started out when I offered to buy Pb600 client in 2011 and make it solely for Grinderscape. After the agreement, I agreed with pb that I would want some stuff to be done on the client and I will pay him whenever any of these things are done. Things went very smoothly, and we became good friends. After a while, pb started working on the server, and he got paid by task completion, with a bonus sometimes. It turned out that me and pb could do massive changes that are when I offered pb to become my partner and pb agreed to earn 15% of the "PROFIT" the server makes. That is around 40% of server earnings in total, and I get the 60%. Things were going very fresh, and as the time passed, I trusted pb more than anyone I trusted on earth thus giving him access to dedi, website, database, and so on. We had our ups and downs; sometimes I motivated pb about the server and vice versa.We had some fights, jokes, and we knew each other very well. As time passed, pb became very stubborn on his updates, and stopped listening to my guidance and asked me to stop working on the server cause I did some bugs which is right. I agree that its better for pb to code the server and will be responsible for everything else. Again and again, pb became more stubborn that he started doing the updates on his own without my acceptance which ruined the gameplay, pking, and a lot of members quit. You had already noticed this when pb made the server extremely hard to a level that it is almost like real OSRS. After asking pb to leave and give me back my files which I have paid him for to work on (I didn't have a backup) he refused to give and the next day I woke up, and I can see that pb formatted my dedi server, stole everything and left.

Look at these:

http://puu.sh/xApOX/3704e5e8b2.png
http://puu.sh/xApRc/13f63659a0.png
http://puu.sh/xApXb/393f616786.png
http://puu.sh/xAq2M/4a5499c36f.png

http://puu.sh/xApy5/a9ca8b7164.png
http://puu.sh/xApzL/22c8121bc0.png
http://puu.sh/xApAk/f586b67139.png

FAQ:

1)Why did you do this Pb?

He claims that he is married and he wants to protect his wife, and if he did not do this, it is going to be a problem for him.

What is the logic here? I will explain:

If a company decided to fire me due to inactivity and laziness from me, I would try to steal as much money as I can from the company so I can secure my life which is legal and not wrong at all.

He claims I paid him flat. I was not paying him flat at all, he knows how expensive is our advertisements costs, and that is what we agreed on. He also team viewed me and saw many times that he got paid right and that our server expenses are high.

2) Why did I decide to stop working with pb?

Lack of activity, no listening to my updates, being very stubborn, took my server down from 800 players up to 50 and he still thinks he's doing a great job.

3) If pb decided to work hard as before at that time, would you let him stay?
Yes, if he promised to work hard I would have kept him and even gave him a bonus cause I loved to work with him.

4) What were your plans when pb was going to leave?

I was planning to hire another developer to help me work on the server and to promote the game & pking more than ever. Had a lot of plans.

5) It is somewhat sad to leave pb without money suddenly; you should at least give him some time.

I would never leave pb or anyone who works for me without money if his in need of it. No matter who the person is we are all human beings. Pb even knows that I would still pay him some money until he finds a job or hire him back with a higher salary if he promises to work well again. I always give people many chances, except when it is betraying or theft. Who steals once, will always steal. That is what my grandfather taught me.

6) What are the future server plans?

Since I do not have the game client, I have a team of 4 members that are working on creating me an OSRS client that will be compatible with the server. We are also going to redesign all the interfaces that pb created once we get the interface creator from someone. The server is going to have all Grinderscape features, but with a bonus of the OSRS models, new osrs items, npcs, minigames, bosses, and so on. The server is also going to be focused on PKING. Don't worry it will not be like the annoying pk only servers. I have a plan, but I cannot say it here due to someone might steal it from me ;) Some server pictures will be posted soon once the client can login to my server.

7) How long will it take for the new server to be online?

I think it will take around one month or so to be completed. I do not want to release the server until it's done perfectly and ready for release. I will also have to work on the server and client security so no one will be able to steal or decompile our client. I have to re-create the interfaces for activity rewards, clan chat, quest tab, notes tab, polls, notification tab, slayer rewards, and some other minor things like the pools effect timer, veng timer, potions effect timer..etc

I feel sad that pb decided to backstab me, instead of trying to talk to me to reach a proper conclusion. It is very heartbreaking when you trust someone, and you regret it. I wouldn't mind what happened if I did not believe pb and counted him as a brother of mine. This is life, and there are cheap people on it.

Fox3y    10

Lou, if you need someone to help you Beta Test the redux server, please do let me know.

After all of his shenanigans, I can't express how much I want to help you get this server back and running so he sees that his attempt was nothing but wasted.

If you are looking for more testers and such, PM me and we can talk then. It's a shame what he did, and I hope karma hits him hard.

Shiv    149
3 hours ago, Grinder said:

Hello Fox3y, I'm glad you asked for this. Let me tell you the real story and for everyone to see it. If you haven't heard already that Pb600 is telling rumors that I have quit which is not right at all. In addition to that, he started his server which is a fake copy of Grinderscape. He took my server files, client files, website, player database, and redirected all my players to his server. The issue all started out when I decided to separate with pb600 and no longer become partners because of his lack of updates and not listening to my directions. I have built and directed Grinderscape for 9 years and I know how to lead and manage the server. I was coding the server alone when it reached up to 800+ players, and Pking was active more than ever cause I knew what I should work on. This post proves it more: https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=465017 (I will fix the missing pictures) 

I can approve and say that Pb is much talented in programming than me, however, both of us together can do some excellent work. It all started out when I offered to buy Pb600 client in 2011 and make it solely for Grinderscape. After the agreement, I agreed with pb that I would want some stuff to be done on the client and I will pay him whenever any of these things are done. Things went very smoothly, and we became good friends. After a while, pb started working on the server, and he got paid by task completion, with a bonus sometimes. It turned out that me and pb could do massive changes that are when I offered pb to become my partner and pb agreed to earn 15% of the "PROFIT" the server makes. That is around 40% of server earnings in total, and I get the 60%. Things were going very fresh, and as the time passed, I trusted pb more than anyone I trusted on earth thus giving him access to dedi, website, database, and so on. We had our ups and downs; sometimes I motivated pb about the server and vice versa.We had some fights, jokes, and we knew each other very well. As time passed, pb became very stubborn on his updates, and stopped listening to my guidance and asked me to stop working on the server cause I did some bugs which is right. I agree that its better for pb to code the server and will be responsible for everything else. Again and again, pb became more stubborn that he started doing the updates on his own without my acceptance which ruined the gameplay, pking, and a lot of members quit. You had already noticed this when pb made the server extremely hard to a level that it is almost like real OSRS. After asking pb to leave and give me back my files which I have paid him for to work on (I didn't have a backup) he refused to give and the next day I woke up, and I can see that pb formatted my dedi server, stole everything and left.

Look at these:

http://puu.sh/xApOX/3704e5e8b2.png
http://puu.sh/xApRc/13f63659a0.png
http://puu.sh/xApXb/393f616786.png
http://puu.sh/xAq2M/4a5499c36f.png

http://puu.sh/xApy5/a9ca8b7164.png
http://puu.sh/xApzL/22c8121bc0.png
http://puu.sh/xApAk/f586b67139.png

FAQ:

1)Why did you do this Pb?

He claims that he is married and he wants to protect his wife, and if he did not do this, it is going to be a problem for him.

What is the logic here? I will explain:

If a company decided to fire me due to inactivity and laziness from me, I would try to steal as much money as I can from the company so I can secure my life which is legal and not wrong at all.

He claims I paid him flat. I was not paying him flat at all, he knows how expensive is our advertisements costs, and that is what we agreed on. He also team viewed me and saw many times that he got paid right and that our server expenses are high.

2) Why did I decide to stop working with pb?

Lack of activity, no listening to my updates, being very stubborn, took my server down from 800 players up to 50 and he still thinks he's doing a great job.

3) If pb decided to work hard as before at that time, would you let him stay?
Yes, if he promised to work hard I would have kept him and even gave him a bonus cause I loved to work with him.

4) What were your plans when pb was going to leave?

I was planning to hire another developer to help me work on the server and to promote the game & pking more than ever. Had a lot of plans.

5) It is somewhat sad to leave pb without money suddenly; you should at least give him some time.

I would never leave pb or anyone who works for me without money if his in need of it. No matter who the person is we are all human beings. Pb even knows that I would still pay him some money until he finds a job or hire him back with a higher salary if he promises to work well again. I always give people many chances, except when it is betraying or theft. Who steals once, will always steal. That is what my grandfather taught me.

6) What are the future server plans?

Since I do not have the game client, I have a team of 4 members that are working on creating me an OSRS client that will be compatible with the server. We are also going to redesign all the interfaces that pb created once we get the interface creator from someone. The server is going to have all Grinderscape features, but with a bonus of the OSRS models, new osrs items, npcs, minigames, bosses, and so on. The server is also going to be focused on PKING. Don't worry it will not be like the annoying pk only servers. I have a plan, but I cannot say it here due to someone might steal it from me ;) Some server pictures will be posted soon once the client can login to my server.

7) How long will it take for the new server to be online?

I think it will take around one month or so to be completed. I do not want to release the server until it's done perfectly and ready for release. I will also have to work on the server and client security so no one will be able to steal or decompile our client. I have to re-create the interfaces for activity rewards, clan chat, quest tab, notes tab, polls, notification tab, slayer rewards, and some other minor things like the pools effect timer, veng timer, potions effect timer..etc

I feel sad that pb decided to backstab me, instead of trying to talk to me to reach a proper conclusion. It is very heartbreaking when you trust someone, and you regret it. I wouldn't mind what happened if I did not believe pb and counted him as a brother of mine. This is life, and there are cheap people on it.

You have our support at the best, Please feel free to ask for any help you need. 

Can't wait longer for the server to be released :) <3 

i called it its sucks that it had to end this way for you rashed

HOPE WE CAN WORK THIS AND MAKE IT AMAZING.

Possibility    0

This is such a one sided story, I'd like to hear Pb's side too.

6 hours ago, Fox3y said:

Lou, if you need someone to help you Beta Test the redux server, please do let me know.

After all of his shenanigans, I can't express how much I want to help you get this server back and running so he sees that his attempt was nothing but wasted.

If you are looking for more testers and such, PM me and we can talk then. It's a shame what he did, and I hope karma hits him hard.

For sure. Lou, if you need anything from us we would be more than happy to help.

I miss the way Grinderscape used to be, and I want it restored to all of it's glory. If I or anyone else can help you do that, don't hesitate to ask.

I've been in this community for years now, I've quit, come back, quit again, and I'm still here. No other server compared to Grinderscape 2-3 years ago.

I've been banned, muted, scammed, promoted, demoted.. And I'm still here as many other old players are, because we loved Grinderscape.

However, when I came back about a month ago I was astonished that the server had gotten reset, and even more surprised to see the lack of updates (Or lack of usefullness)

I'm not sure if this was PB's idea, or yours, but it was a terrible decision for the server. There was already a lack of players and all the reset did was finish the server off.

(And the lack of communication to donators being compensated didn't help either)

When I first joined the forum both you and PB were very active and seemed to work well together, both in decision making and server development, but as years progressed it appeared that you gave up on the server and PB was left to run it. So I/we appreciate you finally being up front about these problems, and for showing us what a real server looked like before PB got his hands on it.

And to PB if you're reading this..

Do you actually think the community will follow a literal traitor to a server with a different name? When has that ever worked?

Get real dude, Every person that reads this forum knows what a piece of trash you are at this point.

You stole from every one of us. Either our time, or money. Fk off dude.

tl:dr..

Lou, you have all of our support in getting this server back on it's feet, and hope for your teams success.

Good luck, and thanks.

Edited by Trissmoss

Dragenforce2    594

We're here

Lou OMG!!!! I was so sad when I found out PB took over, multiple people were muted / banned for trying to warn to players of the new server, I've stuck to your side the whole way through and I'd love to play the game as soon as it is out, I've always suggested that Grinderscape went back to 07 rsps and implied more PvP into it, as well as having the new Bosses and Demi-Bosses, if there is any way I can help out just throw me a PM! You're awesome and keep up the amazing work! Keen to try out this new server!

And please, promote new staff members, all the current (EX Grinderscape) staff have betrayed you, they all support Pb's decision...

Ihuntdragons

Edited by Ihuntdragons

ANZ    139

Grinderscape4life, Grinderscape was my first RSPS and it will remain my last. I'm there for you man.   

Edited by ANZ