Hello guys. Normally, I never post on forums. I usually stalk the shoutbox (That dissapeared tho), but with that being said this topic NEEDS to have someone talk about it. There IS no post yet, that I know of.   There's a massive overflow of "Help" requests recently, about Error 32. Much like any of you, I have no idea at all what is going on as there is no update thread that I have seen explaining anything to the players. However, I was going through the "Help" section and noticed people calling someone named "The Betrayer" by Pb600. (Proof is https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=64491 where Neils mentions Pb600 as the OP). Upon further digging, I noticed more people call the two the same.. I'm unsure if Pb did something to bork us all over, and the name was changed to reflect on that, but I just wanted discussion. I'm sure the owner is trying to fix whatever problem there is as fast as they possibly can, and all we can do is wait. The server doesn't have a client right now, and I'm sure this wasn't done to just spite us or make the community angry. Sometimes, things happen. And sometimes, really stupid things happen. This is one example of both. The best we can do, is to sit back and just wait it out. The more pressure we put on staff, the worse it'll become before it gets better. Give them some breathing room.   Godspeed to the Owner and Dev team, and good luck with any problems that are being addressed. Hope this problem gets cleared up soon.