To know what is the server situation please read this link: 

Axuu98

404 not found...

Question

Axuu98    0

Hey everyone.

I would love to continue playing gs but i cant play on webclient cuz i have chrome but i cant dowload it either...

When i press the dowload button it only says oops 404 not found we couldent find what you were looking for.?

If anyone can help pleas help asap. :)

4 answers to this question

Yolo Zombie    1
15 minutes ago, Axuu98 said:

Hey everyone.

I would love to continue playing gs but i cant play on webclient cuz i have chrome but i cant dowload it either...

When i press the dowload button it only says oops 404 not found we couldent find what you were looking for.?

If anyone can help pleas help asap. :)

There is currently no client at the moment.

Grinder    182

Please wait for the server to be back online.

Tarquin    21

Hello Axuu98,

There's currently no client available because our OLD Developer known as Pb600 decided to steal the Grinderscape Server without any sort of permission. If you'd like to read more about the situation please click this link >>  https://forum.grinderscape.org/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&controller=topic&id=465087 <<

The owner known as Grinder aka Lou is trying very hard to release a new Rsps Called 'Grinderscape' and it's now going to be 07 based as the community requested.

Kind Regards,

Jess    138

Like everyone has said, there's is no current client for the game right now. We hope it can be online soon though so keep in touch.

~ Closed