To know what is the server situation please read this link: 

Sign in to follow this  
Tbg x James

I hope this server gains its old former glory

Tbg x James    0

Hi. Some of you may remember me, however some may not. Basically, I loved this server, It was the best, and I donated many times because I enjoyed playing this server so much and I will continue to donate once the server is back up! So I hope that this server regains its reputation as the best server out there! There was so much to do, so many things to obtain! I've been a part of GrinderScape for 2 years now and I can't wait for this server to be up and running again because I will be playing every day like I used to before!

Glow    8

It's going to be great when it comes back up! It was the first server I every plated (and donated to) so I'm hoping it comes back up real soon!

D a m i n    68

Grinderscape will always be #1
Hopefully the server will be up this month. I hope you've been reading the Situation between what happened to the Server!
:hurr: 

ANZ    139

Hopefully this server will be great again, I can't wait. For now you should join our discord server - https://discord.gg/UQwg5Ne:D

Valar    570

Let's hope so too! Best server I've ever played

Tbg x James    0

It was the first srver I played and donated too, and will continue to support this server no matter what!

Jking229    31

Welcome back and hope to see you in-game as soon the new client is up and running. :)

The new server should be up by this month if not they're going to open the 2011-2012 Grinderscape so either way there going to be a running server this month. ^_^

jjike    5

I'll be playing again and i might donate when I finish working this season, 'good to be back