Sign in to follow this  
agy123

Let's talk about life :D

agy123    19

What is going on all of you beautiful people! For those of you who don't know me, I'm obviously known as agy123, I've been here for quite some time off and on. However, I don't mind going by my real name, which is Austin. Get on with it... Anyways, for the past two years now, I've been going through college and I'm almost done. I'm going for Law Enforcement. With my degree coming to an end, that starts the next step in my life, which is the Police Academy. I'm beyond excited. Within the next 5-6 months, I should be a Police Officer.

P.S. Once I'm a police officer, and the server is back up and running again, my life will mainly consist of, but not be limited to;
My Job,
My Girlfriend,

And of course, Grinderscape.

Valar    582

Welcome back and I knew an Austin ingame once but that's probably not you I think.
Well I hope you pass the remaining tests for your education and would like to see you ingame soon!

Isaac    73

Welcome back to Grinderscape! I hope to see you ingame soon nice to see you nearly finished your school carreer.

D a m i n    72

I'm pretty sure i've seen you around in-game back then.
Police Officer that's exciting as hell! Good luck with the rest of your Education Homes!
And welcome back to Grinderscape where the Grind don't stop!