To know what is the server situation please read this link: 

Jplayer

Graphic Designer rank

Jplayer    139

The Graphic Designer rank is given to those members who contribute to the graphic part of the forums, be it making signatures for other members or adjusting/remaking outdated or broken images of the forums.

If you think you deserve to become an Graphic Designer, you can make an application for it in this thread, but first you need to make sure that you meet all of the following requirements:

- Be active on the forums.

- Consistently contribute to the forums with your graphic skills.

- Not have any bad infraction or punishment.

- Be respectful to others.

- Have been a member of the forums for at least three months.

- Be a positive member of the community (don't cause drama).

- Have made a considerable amount of graphic arts for GrinderScape.

If you believe you meet all of them, then you should consider applying using the following application format:

Previous GFXs:

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?:

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?:

Why do you think your application should be accepted?:

The applications will be reviewed and answered by @Vape Lord Nord and all the Graphic Designers will be listed in this thread.

Graphic Designer's crown and userbar:

Graphic%20Designer.png

578c4e37da0a4_GraphicDesigner.png.c6837b

Please do not post anything on this thread besides applications.

Thanks for reading!

Edited by Jplayer

Surreal    29

Previous GFXs:

f9LR4Ki.png

too lazy to compile an album of all my work atm

Why do you want to become a Graphic Designer?: I enjoy making graphics, and have made tons of sigs for various people around the forum since joining ~3 years ago.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: If people come to me for requests I'll usually fulfill them, as well as requests that are made in the graphics section if their criteria matches the work I enjoy producing.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: I was a designer before, for the most part active on the forum (lurk a bit more than I should), and a piece of mine is currently being used as the forum's header.

Taalq    226

Previous GFXs:

Some of my work (too many to find, so these are the ones I still have saved):

Signatures:

jpEp6iT.png

ZhmOFQa.jpg

ZdYNWMv.jpg

BxkJ9iB.png

mYjbIWx.png

1mRagpJ.png

Other:

N4uQTJC.png

EJekeAR.jpg

3kYy89R.png

yACdRIl.jpg

AQGKHt8.png

SOTW:

ghhCLfB.jpg

e8g1pO9.jpg

69OHQZ1.jpg

7ZKSZr3.jpg

6eOVoFA.jpg

kyNOltV.png

e5hv8WV.png

nHMneQE.jpg

Requests made by other users:

VigBDcl.jpg

OqVcJtC.jpg

MHEL8BH.png

JvFKs5t.png

izuw2Ru.png

1PvHqlR.png

KylEXj3.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I've been on the forums here for a while now and since the beginning I've always, in my opinion, been an active member of the (very small) GFX community here due to my previous interests in GFXing before I joined here. At first I was just looking for some experience but once I got used to it again (as I had a long break from GFX before I joined here) I started taking requests and also participated in many SOTWs, winning 4 which is the second highest. Therefore I feel like I've grown significantly in terms of GFX since I've joined and now believe I have contributed enough to merit becoming a graphic designer so I can be recognized for my work and so users wanting signatures will know that they can come to me due to the userbar.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I believe I have shown over the time I've been here that I have consistently produced graphics on this forum. When school starts I obviously won't be as active but I always return to GFX as it is a hobby of mine and I really enjoy making graphics, so yes I think so.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Due to the reasons previously stated, my (partial) portfolio shows the sheer amount of graphics I have made since I have joined on here, and that I can add variety with my work shown by my userbar project and a brief stint with typography. I have also fulfilled a number of users requests and I hope to fulfill more.

Edited by Taalq

soah    0

Previous GFXs:

Hy97p6M.pngqBixSND.pngYIzvRI3.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I have learned cinema 4d pretty well over the last 3 years and I like to be creative. I have made signatures for people in the past and would like to have a badge of honor showing so, as well as being trusted by the community.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I play every single day in game, and go on forums alongside most of the time. As long as my computer is running I will be able to make graphics.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: I believe that even though I have gotten in trouble a bit in game, I can redeem myself by earning this rank and becoming the greatest graphic artist possible. I would like something to do other than gamble and get upset in game and this would be a great opportunity for me. Thank you for considering. - soah

Edited by soah
change font, fix text.

Kay    173
Previous GFXs: 

Signatures

basic%252520halo%252520tag%252520black%22d%252520kun%2525202.pngDeadpool.pngShadow.pngSkyrim.pngColors%25252C%252520colors%252520everywh

Wallpapers

trying%252520hard%252520okay.pngNo%252520text%252520is%252520the%252520b

Photomanipulation (only have one example on this computer, sadly).

cousine-island_wildlife02.jpgTurtle.png

Miscellaneous (again, wrong computer) ._.

hitman%252520cover.pnggrinderscape%252520cover%252520art.pngPokeball.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I'm applying, not because I want a rank, but I because I want people to recognize what it is that I burn for. I've worked with graphics for over 5 years. I started out as a newbie back in 2010. I didn't know shit, but a friend of mine introduced me to a programme called GIMP and taught me that it'd do for simple work. I later moved on to photoshop, only to realise that it's what I want to do when I grow up. I've been free-lancing all over the internet doing free graphics for people, because I believe it is of great learning. With the amount of passion and will I have to work, because up to this point, I've still been (consistently) making graphics, just about every single day. I scrap results I don't like, I post the ones I like. Throughout a day I probably do more in photoshop than most casuals do in a week, because I simply love it. There's always, always, always, always, always something new to learn. As long as there's something to learn, I'll try. Anyway, enough with the personal shit. From a purely objective point of view, I'm a part time graphics designer in real life, and I believe I've got the passion and skills for it. Period.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: Recently, I'm feeling lonely, mostly due to the fact that I'm the one posting 80% of the shit that's going on in the section itself (nowadays anyway) T_T

In short, yes.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Because of my raw passionate, emotional introduction. No, but really, I think that I've got enough to contribute with. I do work for others, I do work for myself, I'd gladly work for GS if it came to that. I produce at an above average rate and I'm always consistent with feedback, I work harder than most would think, and I know to take criticism and improve based on it. Overall because I feel (and I hate praising myself) that I'm a somewhat solid designer overall, because I've got experience within just about every graphical aspect. 3d, posters, propaganda, signatures, wallpapers, cover art, photomanipulation, photography, hell, even drawings. Enough bragging for today, I feel bad already ;_;

Edited by Lord Kay
DAMNIT, I'M GETTING SICK OF YOUR SHIT CODE :hurr:

Jplayer    139

Previous GFXs:

f9LR4Ki.png

too lazy to compile an album of all my work atm

Why do you want to become a Graphic Designer?: I enjoy making graphics, and have made tons of sigs for various people around the forum since joining ~3 years ago.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: If people come to me for requests I'll usually fulfill them, as well as requests that are made in the graphics section if their criteria matches the work I enjoy producing.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: I was a designer before, for the most part active on the forum (lurk a bit more than I should), and a piece of mine is currently being used as the forum's header.

Denied

I know that some of your GFX work are still used on the forums/website, but I've disscussed your application with other forum staff members and we decided to deny you because of your (in)activity.

Previous GFXs:

Some of my work (too many to find, so these are the ones I still have saved):

Signatures:

jpEp6iT.png

ZhmOFQa.jpg

ZdYNWMv.jpg

BxkJ9iB.png

mYjbIWx.png

1mRagpJ.png

Other:

N4uQTJC.png

EJekeAR.jpg

3kYy89R.png

yACdRIl.jpg

AQGKHt8.png

SOTW:

ghhCLfB.jpg

e8g1pO9.jpg

69OHQZ1.jpg

7ZKSZr3.jpg

6eOVoFA.jpg

kyNOltV.png

e5hv8WV.png

nHMneQE.jpg

Requests made by other users:

image.php?u=63590&type=sigpic&dateline=1425833162

VigBDcl.jpg

OqVcJtC.jpg

MHEL8BH.png

JvFKs5t.png

izuw2Ru.png

1PvHqlR.png

KylEXj3.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I've been on the forums here for a while now and since the beginning I've always, in my opinion, been an active member of the (very small) GFX community here due to my previous interests in GFXing before I joined here. At first I was just looking for some experience but once I got used to it again (as I had a long break from GFX before I joined here) I started taking requests and also participated in many SOTWs, winning 4 which is the second highest. Therefore I feel like I've grown significantly in terms of GFX since I've joined and now believe I have contributed enough to merit becoming a graphic designer so I can be recognized for my work and so users wanting signatures will know that they can come to me due to the userbar.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I believe I have shown over the time I've been here that I have consistently produced graphics on this forum. When school starts I obviously won't be as active but I always return to GFX as it is a hobby of mine and I really enjoy making graphics, so yes I think so.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Due to the reasons previously stated, my (partial) portfolio shows the sheer amount of graphics I have made since I have joined on here, and that I can add variety with my work shown by my userbar project and a brief stint with typography. I have also fulfilled a number of users requests and I hope to fulfill more.

Accepted

You've been making signatures for quite some time now and you are one of the most active Graphic Designers. Congratulations on the new rank!

Previous GFXs:

Hy97p6M.pngqBixSND.pngYIzvRI3.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I have learned cinema 4d pretty well over the last 3 years and I like to be creative. I have made signatures for people in the past and would like to have a badge of honor showing so, as well as being trusted by the community.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I play every single day in game, and go on forums alongside most of the time. As long as my computer is running I will be able to make graphics.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: I believe that even though I have gotten in trouble a bit in game, I can redeem myself by earning this rank and becoming the greatest graphic artist possible. I would like something to do other than gamble and get upset in game and this would be a great opportunity for me. Thank you for considering. - soah

Denied

I'm sorry but you don't make enough signatures to be eligible for the G-Designer rank.

Previous GFXs: 

Signatures

basic%252520halo%252520tag%252520black%22d%252520kun%2525202.pngDeadpool.pngShadow.pngSkyrim.pngColors%25252C%252520colors%252520everywh

Wallpapers

trying%252520hard%252520okay.pngNo%252520text%252520is%252520the%252520b

Photomanipulation (only have one example on this computer, sadly).

cousine-island_wildlife02.jpgTurtle.png

Miscellaneous (again, wrong computer) ._.

hitman%252520cover.pnggrinderscape%252520cover%252520art.pngPokeball.png

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I'm applying, not because I want a rank, but I because I want people to recognize what it is that I burn for. I've worked with graphics for over 5 years. I started out as a newbie back in 2010. I didn't know shit, but a friend of mine introduced me to a programme called GIMP and taught me that it'd do for simple work. I later moved on to photoshop, only to realise that it's what I want to do when I grow up. I've been free-lancing all over the internet doing free graphics for people, because I believe it is of great learning. With the amount of passion and will I have to work, because up to this point, I've still been (consistently) making graphics, just about every single day. I scrap results I don't like, I post the ones I like. Throughout a day I probably do more in photoshop than most casuals do in a week, because I simply love it. There's always, always, always, always, always something new to learn. As long as there's something to learn, I'll try. Anyway, enough with the personal shit. From a purely objective point of view, I'm a part time graphics designer in real life, and I believe I've got the passion and skills for it. Period.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: Recently, I'm feeling lonely, mostly due to the fact that I'm the one posting 80% of the shit that's going on in the section itself (nowadays anyway) T_T

In short, yes.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Because of my raw passionate, emotional introduction. No, but really, I think that I've got enough to contribute with. I do work for others, I do work for myself, I'd gladly work for GS if it came to that. I produce at an above average rate and I'm always consistent with feedback, I work harder than most would think, and I know to take criticism and improve based on it. Overall because I feel (and I hate praising myself) that I'm a somewhat solid designer overall, because I've got experience within just about every graphical aspect. 3d, posters, propaganda, signatures, wallpapers, cover art, photomanipulation, photography, hell, even drawings. Enough bragging for today, I feel bad already ;_;

Accepted

You've just started making GFXs for GrinderScape but you do it well and I think you deserve this rank. Congratulations!

-

Thank you all for applying! (y)

Byron    86

Previous GFXs:

PAhGURW.png

Theres so many scattered around the forums.. Would've refered you to my last application if I knew how to find it

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I've been one for god knows how long now, Same reason applies, I do enjoy GFX and have for longer than I've been here. I will keep designing when I can and its good to be recognized as one.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I will be as active as I can be, I've nearly never turned anyone down if I have the time and creativity to make something worthwhile. I also help Jordy when I can with feedback and design of the new website.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Because of the amount I've contributed to the graphics section on the forums, its something that can, and only will increase over time. I believe I've shown quite well that I'm worthy of the Designer rank.

Jplayer    139

Previous GFXs:

PAhGURW.png

Theres so many scattered around the forums.. Would've refered you to my last application if I knew how to find it

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I've been one for god knows how long now, Same reason applies, I do enjoy GFX and have for longer than I've been here. I will keep designing when I can and its good to be recognized as one.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I will be as active as I can be, I've nearly never turned anyone down if I have the time and creativity to make something worthwhile. I also help Jordy when I can with feedback and design of the new website.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: Because of the amount I've contributed to the graphics section on the forums, its something that can, and only will increase over time. I believe I've shown quite well that I'm worthy of the Designer rank.

Accepted

You've made an enormous amount of signatures in the past and you surprise us with your GFX designing skills until today. Congratulations and thanks for applying!

Thor    27

Previous GFXs: Would link my GFX thread here but I think it got deleted. All past SOTW entries (here are a few): http://imgur.com/CvTaQoa http://imgur.com/Ab8ctDO http://imgur.com/h0doj6U

Why do you want to become an Graphic Designer?: I was one previously (thx [MENTION=28904]Mike[/MENTION]) and I believe that through all the time and effort I put into graphics and teaching myself how to work different programs so I could provide signatures for the community.

Will you be an active Graphic Designer?: I try when I can but the GFX community here has really died down.

Why do you think your application should be accepted?: I'm not trying too hard

ICELapixEl    0

Hi Everyone,

My Application:

0i4rcGM.jpg

My Work:

C3AwHLz.jpg

3E6zRj9.gif

c1kxB7D.gif

25qbzwg.png

vkXROLd.gif

Edited by ICELapixEl