Returning to the team

Hello there, as you're aware I resigned a while back due to some reasons/changes, I've just moved house at the time of my resignation here at Grinderscape, obviously moving house is very long and can be stressful, (A lot of work was put into things), another reason why I left was due to slack of help towards the community, me being away for a week /or two wasn't helping anybody and I didn't want to carry out my job here at the time. You get the idea anyways.

I'm here to return to High Staff roles and to help change a couple of things, more help towards the community, for everybody that still saw me as somebody to turn to for help even though I wasn't Staff anymore, thank you, it's always nice to have my rep still respectful here, good community as always. I would like to talk about what I'll be doing here, basically everything will be the same but just more changes, price list changing, rank changing, over all-changing, more help for the community and updates on everything, nobody likes to be left in the dark, if you ever need to speak to me about in-game reports, suggestions, feel free to message me about them and I will help you in the best way possible. 

Happy to be back, Zod.

Welcome back Zod!

I hope this will be a good step forward, and you will give us your best to the team and the community.

Best!

Welcome back brother. i'm looking forward to the next chapter of this crazy journey lol.

hope things can turn round for the best ❤️

maybe now with you in the loop shit wont hit the fan so quickly! knew you couldn't stay away long  XD 

Welcome back Zod! 

We all know your a great addition to the team. Goodluck 

Welcome back my son hope you feel good in your new home.

I’ve never met you - but I hope you find yourself well retuning to the staff team . Best of luck . 

Edited by Redii

• 9 months later...