Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Primal Red

Official [SPECTRUM] Clan Thread

4,167 posts in this topic
On 5/24/2017 at 3:55 AM, Lego69 said:

In-game name: Lego69

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

Accepted - You've been doing a great job in the clan chat and we are ready to see you take the first step! Good luck :)

On 5/23/2017 at 10:23 AM, Adam1343 said:

In-game name: Adam1343

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

Accepted ! Congratulations Adam, you've been doing a fantastic job recently are really do fill a time gap. Keep up the good work. 

On 5/24/2017 at 4:55 AM, Dragenforce2 said:

In-game name: Dragenforce2

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

Pending - While you've been doing a good job recently we would like to see that bit more of. Re apply in no less then 1-2 weeks.

On 5/24/2017 at 1:00 PM, sleeman said:

In-game name: Sleeman021

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Rescruiter

Pending - We know you are well able to help out we would just like to see you help that bit more, reapply in no less then 1 week.

On 5/23/2017 at 1:51 PM, Juicy said:

In-game name: Juicy Orange

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Recruiter

Denied - you seem to only come into the cc and then apply for the rank immediately. We know you are more then capable of helping out but we need to see you constantly in the cc. Re apply in no less then 2-3 weeks.

14 hours ago, Zoiezo said:

In-game name: Zoiezo

What rank are you applying for? (Recruiter, Moderator, Administrator): Administrator

Pending - You've been doing a nice job in the clan chat but we need to see you be that small bit more active and consistent as Administrator is a really big step up.  Please re-apply in no less then 1-2 Weeks 

3 people like this

Congratulations to myself and Lego69 on obtaining Recruiter

For those who has Denied and Pending, keep out of trouble and concentrate on helping/yells constantly and advertising for spectrum!

- AM

Congratulations Adam and Lego.

Other ones that didnt get get accepted, never give up! :)

Thank you so much for this opportunity! And Congratulations to Adam! Well deserved!
As Saim and Adam said before me, to you that were Declined / Pending - Don't give up! Keep working hard, and I'm sure you'll be noticed, appreciated and rewarded for your good work! :) Keep it up!

Lego

1 person likes this

Congrats to all the people who got accepted, for those who got denied/pending myself aswell. Have to keep working on it so don't give up!

Congrats to everyone who got recruited (Adam, Ole) I hope to everyone that got pending including me gets accepted and to anyone who got declined I hope you also get accepted.

Edited by Dragenforce2

grattz adam and lego 

keep pushing to the others!