New Forum Template Feedback

Lou has plans on changing up the website soon and we have decided to go with this template for now (posted below). We would like to get some feedback or suggestions on what should be modified or if anything should be added to the front page or the other pages.

Edit: I have removed the original picture that was here and replaced it with the pictures on my last reply on this thread.

Currently we do have plans on changing the logo but will probably be put off till the other pages are done. Here are some pictures of what the home page would most likely look

dr15s5x.png

The picture/highscore text will be changed, construction is missing from the list, top 3 will obviosuly have gold/silver/bronze medal. didnt finish adding the icons for everything. Need some advice on what to add or colors to change.

nzWYNJN.png

Edited by Wrath

These are just templates yet and more work will be put into them once complete.

Which template do you think is the best of all? or do you prefer another design?

I will post the other old designs in the next post.

OO1xLgB.png

template2.png

template3.png

template4.png

5 minutes ago, Lou Grinder said:

If you prefer these old design pages more than the ones posted above, let us know so we can design something similar.

~~bVglNk1e-YAlti96Qadg1pbjRSfB3vIb.jpg

~~bVglNk1e-YBiQ7ABrOQ-LZbjRSfB3vIb.jpg

contactus.png

donate.png

donatenew.png

faq.png

guide-categories-post (1).jpg

login.png

ss+(2016-12-20+at+06.32.50).jpg

vote.png

I like these alot tbh

I like the new design. It's a refreshed colour and it looks fine. I only don't like the lettertype. The second one of the new templates is the best in my opinion. It's good structured. Well done guys!

2 minutes ago, Btartaros said:

I like the new design. It's a refreshed colour and it looks fine. I only don't like the lettertype. The second one of the new templates is the best in my opinion. It's good structured. Well done guys!

which letter-type?  theres one for the "home, wiki, donate" etc, theres one for the "middlemen, top voters" and one for the body paragraphs.

or are they all bad?

5 minutes ago, Wrath said:

which letter-type?  theres one for the "home, wiki, donate" etc, theres one for the "middlemen, top voters" and one for the body paragraphs.

or are they all bad?

Especially the header.

• In-game Moderator

i prefer the old designs better mostly because of the colour scheme and overall design. blue is... well too much blue

2 hours ago, Lou Grinder said:

If you prefer these old design pages more than the ones posted above, let us know so we can design something similar.

~~bVglNk1e-YAlti96Qadg1pbjRSfB3vIb.jpg

~~bVglNk1e-YBiQ7ABrOQ-LZbjRSfB3vIb.jpg

Either of these are better.

Really dislike the Blue/Black one it just seems far to much on the eyes. 

34 minutes ago, Soccerlove said:

I prefer the old designs more, the new ones hurt your eyes

They are more relaxing to read and to look at

The color is so predominant (new one)

This. 

• In-game Moderator

It’s too blue, the red design with the style/layout of the blue one would be great 

Good news is the font will be definitely changed to something much better than the current one we have. I will look into changing the colors or adjusting them a little bit.

16 hours ago, Wrath said:

Would this be better?

quNb0mm.png

Looks soo much better to me! I love it, might work on this! The red color you chose is very soothing and relaxing

• 2 weeks later...

@Lou Grinder messaged you on discord but cant direct message non-friends

dr15s5x.png

The picture/highscore text will be changed, construction is missing from the list, top 3 will obviosuly have gold/silver/bronze medal. didnt finish adding the icons for everything. Need some advice on what to add or colors to change.

nzWYNJN.png

Edited by Wrath