Lou Grinder

Homepage Design Template (Need Votes)

This is to continue what was being worked on from the previous post: 

I've got more designers and more design samples done. They are not 100% finalized, just more of a layout and preview. We can always edit the images and change colors or whatever suggestions are there. I just need to know which design is the best. Here are list of all the designs:

1)

04360-AE74-D3892-B2-FB65-E450845732-F43-CF30-D036-C045-E2-D8-D-pimgpsh-fullsize-distr

2)

b-Vgl-Nk1e-YAlti96-Qadg1pbj-RSf-B3v-Ib

edit-profile

highscores

3)

b-Vgl-Nk1e-YBi-Q7-ABr-OQ-LZbj-RSf-B3v-Ib

4)

5)

6)

7)

😎

9)

A2

10)

body-bg-updated-2

11)

Desktop-1

12)

gs-new-Website

13)

index-1

14)

OO1xLgB

15)

quNb0mm

16)

screenshot-1

17)

ss-2016-12-20-at-06-32-50

18)

template2

19)

sample-1

20)

template3

21)

template4

22)

template7

23)

v1-0-1

24)

v2-0

My OCD is still telling me this is not perfect. A lot of hard work and planning has gone into this, but I am still planning to perfect it and get a masterpiece web design.

There are a few other samples, but I haven't posted them yet because they are still being modified and once done I can send them for preview if they looked good.

Let me know which one you think is best, and what kind of modifications is required.

Sample 4# is good, but it requires a different background, and different body images, and the play button can be placed under the images.
Sample 6# is very good.
Sample 14# is very good.
Sample 15# requires a better header, wider background, a play now buttton, website logo, full footer
Sample 16# is very good.
Sample 17# is good, but requires some modification to the button design and the header
Sample 21# has a very good layout if ordered properly.
Sample 22# news section is well done, but requires better placement, different background, and the buttons need to be changed to something better.
Sample 23# extremely amazing header, need a different play now button, different sliding images, and the widgets colors needs to be changed.
Sample 24# the layout is very good, but the colors of the widgets are too off needs to be redone, header needs to be redone, and the sliding images and trailer place.

• In-game Moderator

my top 5 favourite going based on 3 different factors (layout, colour scheme and overall design) are from 1st being best are; 

1st - 2
2nd - 5
3rd -  3
4th -  15
5th -  19

(cant see number 24) all aren't perfect and could do with a little bit of adjustment on font and some layout changes but 2 is my favourite takes me back to the old grinderscape days which i loved the forums design back then