Wrath

should we revert the bank to how it used it be, change it to what it is down below or replace the area with something else? what area would u like to see put in place?

What should we do?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What should we do?

• Put the bank as how it used to be!
    • Put the bank as how it is in the picture below!
    • Replace the area with something else!
    • I DONT KNOW I JUST WANT TO BE RELEVANT!

1 hour ago, LadderGoat said:

Hmm i'd just suggest to make it as in osrs. Get there a lever that gets you in wild, pull it again and return to edgeville.

No other good idea's atm...

i believe we already have that in the current bank o.o

http://prntscr.com/u437uu

Edited by Wrath

50 minutes ago, Wrath said:

i believe we already have that in the current bank o.o

http://prntscr.com/u437uu

Silly me... If i come up with anything in the future, i'll let you know.

Ryou's suggestion isn't bad either.

It will stay like this for next update until the area is built up to something for the next next update. Area is under construction!

I like the idea of changing to a smaller bank, as the current bank is unnecessarily big. The south portion of the bank is hardly ever used/occupied. Most of the time people stay in the northern portion of the bank anyway.

A suggestion that I thought of would be to have that area as a designated event space, where giveaways and server events can be held. It would just require the area to have some nice decoration and a redesign.

Another suggestion is that it can be an area that can be used for holiday events. Such as giving it a Christmas/Snow/Santa theme during Christmas season, a Dark/Scary/Grim reaper theme during halloween, an easter bunny theme during easter, etc.

If my suggestion means anything I'd suggest putting a teleport/npc area over there. Maybe bring all the npcs that are scattered around home (boss contractor, slayer masters, ancient wizard etc) and put them in one location. Add maybe some boss teleport portals, or event portals etc. You could even extend the skilling area too and maybe add a few trees for wc or ores for mining.

I always wanted to have dz2 back like in the good old days. (If there’s anyone here that remembers that area) 

Could make it a f2p area. 

Just my idea. It’s a smaller area than edgeville, but was packed with ores, trees, gilded altar, stalls, ... 

I like the nostalgia of it all.