F2P Pking Event [ENDED]

The event has ended, thank you to everyone that has shown up. If you do not see your name on the list and you signed up, you were most likely taken off the list for failure to show up.

In addition to that, individuals who participated and not received their participation prize, please contract me ingame/discord.

lnf8oyD.png

https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=sqPUTX4Kkk

EDITS: STRENGTH POTIONS ONLY

Host: Wrath

When?:  29/08/2020  at 6pm EST/GMT-4. 

Where?: Edgeville wilderness ditch

How do I enter?: All you have to do is comment below with your ingame name. These names will then be added to a random generator and be placed on tournament brackets.

Deadline to enter:  29/08/2020 4pm EST/GMT-4

Prizes:

First Place: 2000m + 2x daily luck presents + 1x mystery box

Second Place:  1050m  + bandos chestplate +bandos tassets

Third Place: 600m + 30k zulrah scales +arcane spirit shield

Items you are allowed to use:

1x coif (Ranged store)

1x monk robe top (Robes store)

1x monk robe skirt (Robes store)

1x leather gloves (Robes store)

1x leather  boots (Robes store)

1x mapleshort bow (Ranged store)

1x amulet of strength/power/defence/accuracy/magic (Pure items store)

1x rune 2h (Melee store)

1x rune scimitar (Melee store)

Adamant arrows (must make them yourself or i will be able to give you some before event starts.)

Any f2p staff

ring of recoils

Any f2p robes

Any f2p spell

Any food that can heal up to 16 hit points.

You are only allowed to use f2p shields if you  are using magic as your primary method of attacking, otherwise NO SHIELDS OR OFFHAND ITEMS ALLOWED.

Items/things you are not allowed to use:

Any form of teleport

Any ring not mentioned above

any form of armor not mentioned above,

RULES AND THINGS YOU MUST KNOW BEFORE SIGNING UP:

*You will listen to what I say. If I ask you to stop the fight because I suspect someone of cheating/not following the rules, YOU MUST STOP. If you ARE asked to stop the fight,  stay in the wilderness  and do not attack each other.

*You are allowed to RUN to the ditch only if you are out of food and would like to rematch.

*Do not start a fight without my approval, we will be going in order. If anyone tries to interfere with another persons fight, you will be automatically disqualified. If you are not apart of the fight you will be jailed until the event is over.

*Do not sign up multiple accounts or use alt accounts. One account per person. One account per ip.

*If both players die, we will do a rematch.

*A rematch will only be allowed if both parties agree or one person disconnects.

*You are required to stay out of the wilderness until your names are called.

*FOLLOW THE GOLDEN RULE.

*Whoever kills their opponent without dying themselves will move on to the next round

*It is advised that you record your rights.

*You must be available when your name is called, you will be given 3-5 minutes to reply once your name is yelled/said in clan chat.

RULES MAY BE FURTHER UPDATED SO MAKE SURE TO READ OVER THE REQUIREMENTS/RULES BEFORE THE EVENT STARTS. I WILL LET PEOPLE KNOW OF ANY RULE CHANGES BEFORE THE START OF THE EVENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ON FORUMS OR DISCORD.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS/ADVICE/RULECHANGES/CONCERNS PLEASE PM ME OR POST BELOW.

Edited by Wrath

• Wrath locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • Wrath unlocked this topic
  • Wrath unlocked this topic
  • Wrath locked this topic