Dear Lou and other staff member who are reading this,

I have already talked to Ddick and Wrath about this. I am a very old player of grinderscape. I have played from 2010 untill late 2017. After I quit, I heard that Lou took over the server around 2018 I remember. Now finally after 2-3 years I am back. I asked staff member if it was possible to get my donator + dicer rank back, and they told me to create this topic. I had the highest donator rank that is possible in Grinderscape (I don't remember the rank name) + I had dicer rank. I will sent the screenshots of the transaction payments to Lou (€30,00 and €499,99). I hope that this is topic will help me to get my ranks back. If I get my rank + dicer rank back, I will immediatly start playing and enjoy the game. I also heard that it is possible to swap rs07gp to Grinderscape gp. I can't wait to get my rank back and sell some 07 to start playing Grinderscape again! For everyone who read this, thank you (even tho my English ain't that good, because it is not my native language). 

Yours sincerely,

The Enforcer

Edited by The Enforcer

• In-game Moderator

Hi there, can you message me on discord or send me a private message on here please so I can look into this further :) Livingwonder#0713

Edited by Barry

I've added all of your ranks! Sorry for the late reply I couldn't find your message earlier for some reason.

Feel free to add me on Discord if you have anything to say.