please vote about the new teleport system! :)

what do you guys think about the new teleport system?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you feel like the new teleport system should be removed because it's annoying and just takes more time to teleport?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

I definitely don't think the way it's been worded is exactly correct. I think that the fact the inconvenience of needing to tele more is not overly annoying, i just think there could be another way that we could go about it. I 100% think the random teleports to draynor should get removed. Or at least bring the commonality of it down a LOT. The fact that in 10 teleports i get teled to draynor 4 of those times is a bit much.

I had added a server suggestion to add "Contact NPC" in the lunar spellbook as a way to tele from spell book. It limits your spellbook, but you can still tele from spellbook.

Was a fan of the old tele system. Personally it was very easy to move around and due clues, get to mini games etc. I use the wizard still to get around now, but its just a slower step to do what was a very easy and user friendly way to get around

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 5:33 AM, Valar said:

What’s wrong with the system then?

everything, annoying that you don't have the ability to just use the teleports from wherever you are and also the random teleports to draynor

On 9/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Maranami said:

On 9/23/2020 at 7:50 PM, Maranami said:

I definitely don't think the way it's been worded is exactly correct. I think that the fact the inconvenience of needing to tele more is not overly annoying, i just think there could be another way that we could go about it. I 100% think the random teleports to draynor should get removed. Or at least bring the commonality of it down a LOT. The fact that in 10 teleports i get teled to draynor 4 of those times is a bit much.

I had added a server suggestion to add "Contact NPC" in the lunar spellbook as a way to tele from spell book. It limits your spellbook, but you can still tele from spellbook.

"I definitely don't think the way it's been worded is exactly correct." please...

"....is not overly annoying" well i don't se any point of making something annoying at all?