Vorkath's Spitting Fireballs

Hello,

I went to try Vorkath for the first time on my HCIM. For some reason when the green pools disappeared, Vorkath did not finish his rapid spitting fire. They kept coming for about 5 seconds after the green pools disappeared so I used my home teleport tab in my inventory and it showed me teleporting however I kept taking damage even as I stood in Edgeville where I eventually died. I'm not sure if this is normal for Vorkath to do on this server. Normally the spitting attack stops when the green pools disappear. 

@Lou Grinder

Just FYI,

Tacobell123

I have tested Vorkath on the server and I was unable to recreate this bug, you might've had lagg for this to occur.

Upon teleporting all damage should be cleared as well, however I will restore your HCIM and dig further into this not an issue.

@tacobell123could you pm me on Discord or here what bosses need to be fixed with details and explanation please.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't figure out how to PM on this forum or in discord. It blocks me.

Hello! @Lou Grinder  My IGN is Tacobell123. This is in regards to loosing my HCIM status. Sorry for taking so long to get back with you, I was on my honeymoon! haha. But I was wondering if you already changed my accounts status back to HCIM? I checked the HiScores and didn't see my name. To be honest with you I really just wanted the status back to get on the hiscores for HCIM again. If you are unable to do that or just don't want to do it that's fine with me I'll just stay ironman and climb the normal ranks. :) 

Tacobell123

4 hours ago, tacobell123 said:

I can't figure out how to PM on this forum or in discord. It blocks me.

Hello! @Lou Grinder  My IGN is Tacobell123. This is in regards to loosing my HCIM status. Sorry for taking so long to get back with you, I was on my honeymoon! haha. But I was wondering if you already changed my accounts status back to HCIM? I checked the HiScores and didn't see my name. To be honest with you I really just wanted the status back to get on the hiscores for HCIM again. If you are unable to do that or just don't want to do it that's fine with me I'll just stay ironman and climb the normal ranks. :) 

Tacobell123

Forums:

Top right corner you'll see the "messages" icon. Click on it - choose "compose new" and just type the name of the reciever

Discord:

Just click the name of the reciever and you'll see a text box where you can private message him

If it's not this explanation you sought, then I suggest talking in general chat on discord with a staffmember

I tried both of those means of communication. Each one gives a message stating something like this. 

"The recipient does not accept messages"