Hey guys,

First of all we are very happy to see people still donate for the server. Thank you for that!

Donators have more features than non-donators which is good to see (for a list of current features for donators, use the command ::benefits in-game). However, the features end when you become extreme donator. That means legendary donators and platinum donators don't have extra features.  It should be fair when they get more features from their donations, which is also a lot requested by the community.

So my question is to get suggestions from you guys about more features for high donators. What are we missing and should be added? Even when you think regular donators, super donators and extreme donators should have more features, you can drop it here.

Thank you!

Bart

maybye should add agility area to ::Dz , make some bosses to kill for only donators , fix kc reduce for slayer , and maybye bit increased drop rate for each donators tiers ( not much , maybye 1-2 % increase per tier ) . 

Firstly, I agree that it's a great idea to provide more benefits to high tier donators! It will keep the members happier, and provide more of an incentive for people to donate, thus giving more funds! More funds means there can be a greater effort put into making the server bigger and better. Seeing as though there are no more benefits offered after the extreme rank, I believe it is only fitting that there are more perks/benefits offered after extreme member rank.

I liked the ideas that Aurimeelis mentioned, especially the suggestion of adding an agility course to the member's zone. However, I feel like a few more features can be added as well:

1. Having an option for high-tier members to obtain a teleportation command (ie. ::teleport) that opens the interface of the ancient wizard from anywhere.

2. Giving high-tier members a higher vote bonus exp. The regular voting bonus is a boost of 25%, but having a boost of higher than 25% for the hour would be a nice perk for high-tier members.

3. Giving high-tier members the ability to create overloads with herblore, wrath runes with runecrafting, ruby/dragon/onyx tipped dragon bolts with crafting.

4. Giving high-tier members access to better skilling options such as redwood trees for woodcutting, or a member-only thieving stall.

5. Giving unlimited run or a slower drainage for run energy to high-tier members.

6. Give high-tier members-only cosmetics or gear (ie. a max cape for member-only that would give the ability to use the old teleportation interface?)

7. Give extra rewards from crystal key/muddy key/brimstone key chests to high tier donators

8. Put a muddy key chest in member's zone for high tier donators to access (instead of deep wilderness).

9. Give high-tier members the ability to go into instances for free or a reduced cost.

10. Give high-tier members a member-only shop with supplies/runes/potions at a reduced cost

1 hour ago, I Is Beast said:

1. Having an option for high-tier members to obtain a teleportation command (ie. ::teleport) that opens the interface of the ancient wizard from anywhere.

2. Giving high-tier members a higher vote bonus exp. The regular voting bonus is a boost of 25%, but having a boost of higher than 25% for the hour would be a nice perk for high-tier members.

3. Giving high-tier members the ability to create overloads with herblore, wrath runes with runecrafting, ruby/dragon/onyx tipped dragon bolts with crafting.

4. Giving high-tier members access to better skilling options such as redwood trees for woodcutting, or a member-only thieving stall.

5. Giving unlimited run or a slower drainage for run energy to high-tier members.

6. Give high-tier members-only cosmetics or gear (ie. a max cape for member-only that would give the ability to use the old teleportation interface?)

7. Give extra rewards from crystal key/muddy key/brimstone key chests to high tier donators

8. Put a muddy key chest in member's zone for high tier donators to access (instead of deep wilderness).

9. Give high-tier members the ability to go into instances for free or a reduced cost.

10. Give high-tier members a member-only shop with supplies/runes/potions at a reduced cost

I really like these ideas. I would consider adding a donator chest and adding a key to loot tables. It could contain new cosmetics or even some items already in game. It could be the same rate as loop half keys. I'd be more than happy to suggest some items that this chest would contain, if this interests you all.

12 hours ago, I Is Beast said:

Firstly, I agree that it's a great idea to provide more benefits to high tier donators! It will keep the members happier, and provide more of an incentive for people to donate, thus giving more funds! More funds means there can be a greater effort put into making the server bigger and better. Seeing as though there are no more benefits offered after the extreme rank, I believe it is only fitting that there are more perks/benefits offered after extreme member rank.

I liked the ideas that Aurimeelis mentioned, especially the suggestion of adding an agility course to the member's zone. However, I feel like a few more features can be added as well:

I like what beast suggested too ❤️ some really great ideas. Also really like the idea for higher tier members to have a increase in drop rate as well. if any other ideas come to mind ill be sure to add :) thank you. 

20 hours ago, I Is Beast said:

I like this

Here is a list of things which could potentially be implemented into the game for the higher donators (such as myself.

1.  Boss instances with superior spawn rate to that of regular donators or members (unsure if in game at the moment)

2. Perhaps a custom boss for the highest tier of donator which only they can access for a fee, which drops rare items at a considerably high drop rate. E.g. Perhaps a skilling ring which increases xp by 10% or so with a drop rate of 1/500 or so.

3. More donator only skilling areas and shops

4. The ability to open all of the chests within a designated area, e.g Muddy Keys and Brimstone Keys, saves time and ability to lose loot etc.

5. For the upper tiers of donator the ability to run without draining, or a decrease in the rate at which it is drained.

6. Access to a donator only slayer master.

These for me would increase the amount of people wanting to donate for either the first time, or for donators to donate more to gain access to better items in game. Might be slightly biased being one of the top donnys xxx

3 minutes ago, Divinesurge said:

Here is a list of things which could potentially be implemented into the game for the higher donators (such as myself.

1.  Boss instances with superior spawn rate to that of regular donators or members (unsure if in game at the moment)

2. Perhaps a custom boss for the highest tier of donator which only they can access for a fee, which drops rare items at a considerably high drop rate. E.g. Perhaps a skilling ring which increases xp by 10% or so with a drop rate of 1/500 or so.

3. More donator only skilling areas and shops

4. The ability to open all of the chests within a designated area, e.g Muddy Keys and Brimstone Keys, saves time and ability to lose loot etc.

5. For the upper tiers of donator the ability to run without draining, or a decrease in the rate at which it is drained.

6. Access to a donator only slayer master.

These for me would increase the amount of people wanting to donate for either the first time, or for donators to donate more to gain access to better items in game. Might be slightly biased being one of the top donnys xxx

superior spawn ? we have those for regular slayer monsters, have to unlock it from slayer master. was implemented last update i  believe.

2. hmmm what type of items? as for skilling ring, i think we can have something that boosts skilling rates similar to our current ring by a small amount with maybe... a bit more charges and maybe less point or have it as a drop. currently our skilling ring is like... 2500 skilling points just for double combat exp, but its way to expensive just for combat exp and only 250 charges.

3: agreed, we used to have wildy chests in donator zone i think but it was removed etc.

5. not sure if i agree with this unless this only occurs when ur not in wildy

6. i dont mind this, well, i dont mind adding this to the general public since duradel sometimes offer lower tier npcs. maybe we can have bosses as an assigned task and not just the "one" u get from ashild. (not sure if the bosses tasks from slayer master works, never tried it)