I wanted to suggest increasing the prices of runes, food, potions, ammunition, and any other consumables related. I know they are already a relatively high price, but drops keep coming into the game constantly. It would help having to pay a bit more in supplies for bosses instead of nearly nothing.

Also, as another alternative.. I wanted to suggest paying for every session for higher level bosses. It sounds stupid, I know, but I think it would help quite a lot.

I know everyone will most likely dislike these suggestions but think 'outside the box',  at the current rate I feel there will be so many items and money floating around that they would soon become worthless. I think players having to spend more money to make money would help the economy stabilize long-term. It wouldn't even be anything really noticeable too, but it would definitely add up overtime.

I can increase supplies prices, but not going to do the bosses thingy.

I actually think different about this. I think the osrsgp/grindergp rate should get adjusted according to the new update. Much more items and cash are coming into the game now, which will drop the grindergp currency (just as real life economics). I'd suggest start thinking about changing the 500m/1m rate to rather 750m / 1m.

The supply idea is quite good though.

Bosses should be harder then it is now with current drop rates, drops coming to fast for the classic modes thats the thing. Peoples starting to sell the items almost half price, i remember last week scythe was 2.5b but now everyone sells at around 1b.