1) I think we can all agree the notifications for people getting certain drops, items, or just when they kill that boss...It has become more like spam especially with the more players that join. Could we get this adjusted to only have notifications for very valuable drops?

2) Also, could we possible get a filter for the 'game' tab? To filter out things like "You get some ores. You catch a fish" 

All the little QOL suggestions I have at the moment, let me know what you think and feel free to add some.

2 minutes ago, Mercy said:

1) I think we can all agree the notifications for people getting certain drops, items, or just when they kill that boss...It has become more like spam especially with the more players that join. Could we get this adjusted to only have notifications for very valuable drops?

2) Also, could we possible get a filter for the 'game' tab? To filter out things like "You get some ores. You catch a fish

I can agree to both of those things. I know that several people have put into server suggestions to get the boss drops turned off globally, or at minimum for the wild. 

As a classic skiller - i can also agree to the game filter cause my god. Got my +1 :)

Yea i like the idea of being able to filter what you see and don't when it comes to drops. I personally don't mind it but the option to filter it would be nice for everyone.

Well I have plans to make it show only the rarest drops, but again the main purpose of this is to show/remind other players of these drops. For example, a new player might just be doing Thieving skill, and suddenly notices the chatbox saying someone got x rare drop from Slash bash, and this will make him know the existence if the boss/npc and the item, and at the same time it does show the activity of other players as sometimes home area is not filled with lots of players and server will just looking boring, but when you can see some activity it brings a nice refreshment to the server.

On 10/17/2020 at 10:44 AM, Lou Grinder said:

Well I have plans to make it show only the rarest drops, but again the main purpose of this is to show/remind other players of these drops. For example, a new player might just be doing Thieving skill, and suddenly notices the chatbox saying someone got x rare drop from Slash bash, and this will make him know the existence if the boss/npc and the item, and at the same time it does show the activity of other players as sometimes home area is not filled with lots of players and server will just looking boring, but when you can see some activity it brings a nice refreshment to the server

That's a fair explanation, and definitely makes sense. I still definitely think then for the minimum it should be turned off for wild bosses. And have the ability to filter that chat off.

I am working on a filter system so you can choose to filter game messages just like on OSRS