What's up everyone, most of you know me in game as Pink Lemons. As someone whose played private servers for over 10 years and has experience on multiple staff teams across multiple servers. I feel as if I have some solid input and suggestions that should be discussed and may potentially be implemented into the game. I've spoken with the Owner of the server and he's given me the go ahead to make suggestions and a list of questions on things that could be implemented into the game or changed entirely. All I ask is that you answer the questions honestly and give any input that you feel might help steer the future of the server in the right Direction. These are all YES/NO questions unless otherwise mentioned. Please Copy and Paste the Questions in the Comments and place your answers Beside or Below every question. Thanks Guys!

QUESTION 1: Should a Well Of Gains be placed at the home teleport that allows for timed double XP based on the Amount of Money/Items donated to the well?

EX. (250m = 15 minutes- 500m = 30 minutes - 1b = 1 hour- etc...)
EX. (100k BM = 30 minutes - 200k BM = 1 hour- etc...)

QUESTION 2: Should Group Ironman Mode be added into the game?

QUESTION 3: Should the probability of certain "rare item" dropped from bosses be lowered so that less of these items find their way into the game, thus creating an active economy with a need for the items?

QUESTION 4: Should corruptible items such as T Bow (C) be removed from the game, so that obtaining better gear and items becomes competitive again?

QUESTION 5: Should certain shops be removed from the game, making players have a reason to "Grind" for certain items again? If YES, what shops?

QUESTION 6: Should the Amount of Money made from (Training Stats, Theiving, etc...) be decreased so that a large excess of cash isn't brought into the game every hour?

QUESTION 7: Would you like to see a Trading system similar to the Grand Exchange be brought into the game?

QUESTION 8: Should we host weekly Pking Tournaments and other events with GP/ITEM Prizes?

QUESTION 9: Should we reset banks on the server, but allow People to keep their stats? 

QUESTION 10: Should we reset players banks and stats all together?

QUESTION 11: If your bank/stats were to be reset, what is the likely-hood that you would no longer play Grinderscape? (YES, PROBABLY, MAYBE, NO, FUCK NO, HELL FUCKING NO)

QUESTION 12: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy playing Grinderscape? What can we do better? What suggestions do you have?

These are interesting question, but I will start off and say question 9, 10, 11 sound like a server reset which won’t happen. But as for answering all them;

1) Yes, only if you get the pricing correct.

2) Yes, group Ironman has been suggested for a while now and I feel like it will allow players to enjoy Ironman gameplay more.

3) Yes, depending on which boss and which items. Nobody wants to go on a long dry streak for certain items. Need to find the sweet spot of the drop rates.

4) No, mainly because there are achievements regarding corrupted weapons, and plus it makes a great reference to players to see if they like the weapon/ gear before purchasing it. 

5) No, I’m not sure what shop(s) you’re referring to, but most of the shops now I do t see a problem with. Some shops are there because a lot of the items are not dropped by any NPC i.e. ring of nature, ring of coins, music cape, ect.

6) Yes, but not majorly. My thought about this is we do not know if someone is using a auto-clicker or bot that can detect random events.

7) Yes, this would be incredibly helpful to players seeking a certain item. If there was a player trading npc/command players wouldnt have to wait a very long time to buy and sell items.

8 ) No, love the idea but if you think about it we will only be looking at maybe 3% of the server for this event. Not many players know how to pk in the first place so it wouldn’t  be fair to the rest of the community.

9) No, this will cause the playerbase to pretty much self-destruct. Also, a lot of players are donators and bough they’re items so it wouldnt be wise or fair.

10) No, see answer 9 above.

11) Personally I’ll be a maybe but a lot will say no. Like I said a lot of players are donator and it wouldn’t be fair spending money just to get your account wiped. And as for stats, you could find yourself in the same boat. Player use Tome xp and some are bought from donor shop and other shops.

12) 8, only because I know more and more content is going to be added in the future so it’s pretty much a waiting game at this point. Got to admire the developers for release good content instead of content that’s only 60% coded correctly. As for the suggestions there’s nothing I can say that has t been said already! 

3 hours ago, Hellmage said:

These are interesting question, but I will start off and say question 9, 10, 11 sound like a server reset which won’t happen. But as for answering all them;

2) Yes, group Ironman has been suggested for a while now and I feel like it will allow players to enjoy Ironman gameplay more.

3) Yes, depending on which boss and which items. Nobody wants to go on a long dry streak for certain items. Need to find the sweet spot of the drop rates.

4) No, mainly because there are achievements regarding corrupted weapons, and plus it makes a great reference to players to see if they like the weapon/ gear before purchasing it. 

5) No, I’m not sure what shop(s) you’re referring to, but most of the shops now I do t see a problem with. Some shops are there because a lot of the items are not dropped by any NPC i.e. ring of nature, ring of coins, music cape, ect.

6) Yes, but not majorly. My thought about this is we do not know if someone is using a auto-clicker or bot that can detect random events.

7) Yes, this would be incredibly helpful to players seeking a certain item. If there was a player trading npc/command players wouldnt have to wait a very long time to buy and sell items.

8 ) No, love the idea but if you think about it we will only be looking at maybe 3% of the server for this event. Not many players know how to pk in the first place so it wouldn’t  be fair to the rest of the community.

9) No, this will cause the playerbase to pretty much self-destruct. Also, a lot of players are donators and bough they’re items so it wouldnt be wise or fair.

11) Personally I’ll be a maybe but a lot will say no. Like I said a lot of players are donator and it wouldn’t be fair spending money just to get your account wiped. And as for stats, you could find yourself in the same boat. Player use Tome xp and some are bought from donor shop and other shops.

12) 8, only because I know more and more content is going to be added in the future so it’s pretty much a waiting game at this point. Got to admire the developers for release good content instead of content that’s only 60% coded correctly. As for the suggestions there’s nothing I can say that has t been said already! 

Very well replied, I would answer the same thing on pretty much everything excluding the Grand Exchange cause I feel it kills the game interaction between players and makes literally everyone 24/7 AFK at a point where it is just too much. I might consider adding it once the average player count is 250+ then it will be fine for the game.

QUESTION 8: Should we host weekly Pking Tournaments and other events with GP/ITEM Prizes?

Ive tried some f2p pking events in the past and only had like 5-7 people show up, people didnt really come even with participation rewards, i dont know if more pkers will show up even if you do p2p pking tournament but thats something you can host yourself and try out.

QUESTION 11: If your bank/stats were to be reset, what is the likely-hood that you would no longer play Grinderscape? (YES, PROBABLY, MAYBE, NO, FUCK NO, HELL FUCKING NO)

yea id play if there was a reset. but think about all the players who have been working for highscores etc, they won't be excited for a stat reset. People who were collecting pets wont be to excited for a bank reset. People who just started would be mad and leave as well. If we eventually balance everything out, i think the items will be spread out with more people coming ingame. I personally dont mind if we did have a server rest or bank reset, but if there were to be a poll, i would say no because if i were a person working hard to get max exp in all skills or have been collecting things for a few years, i wouldnt want a reset.

QUESTION 12: On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy playing Grinderscape? What can we do better? What suggestions do you have?

Most of the time im on, i just end up typing almost 24/7 through discord,help chat, pms, looking at forums, testing out bugs  so i barely have any time to play, i just bankstand which is normally what i do even on osrs at end game. I personally think we could incorporate more features to skills  and have them work properly, remove the bounty hunter teleport as its already pretty annoying that you can see what bosses people are killing. Banana whip spec/rose whip specs etc should be added as a warning to all who enter the wildy and i think lou suggested once we could make it so it only has a chance of actually working, auto retaliating shouldnt skull you, prayer feels as if it drains a lot faster, certain items are still buggy like blowpipe etc. Other people want more content, i just want bug fixes only.

Edited by Wrath

11 hours ago, Lou Grinder said:

Very well replied, I would answer the same thing on pretty much everything excluding the Grand Exchange cause I feel it kills the game interaction between players and makes literally everyone 24/7 AFK at a point where it is just too much. I might consider adding it once the average player count is 250+ then it will be fine for the game.

You also have to think about that players already afk. There are counter measures to stop this from happening for example; timed screen play. Say a person doesn’t move or do anything for 5-10 minutes he will get auto-kicked. Grand exchange ofc not , do not add that but adding a player owned shop will be nice because it will also cut back on the spamming on discord, forums, and in-game!

Player owned shops with 5-10min auto-kick if player doesn't move i love that @Hellmage

On 11/6/2020 at 8:47 PM, Hellmage said:

I pretty much agree with hellmage 100% here. Couldn't have answered it any better. Nice job