Changes on server teams!

Hey guys!

Since there has been a lot of changes on the server teams, it's highly time to give you a new update!

Staff Team

dUSxDPU.png Dkick has been promoted to in-game Administrator dUSxDPU.png

28iExfA.png Mr1Adrian has been promoted to Global Moderator 28iExfA.png

vADTmDn.png Spasma has been promoted to in-game Moderator vADTmDn.png

Sv4WEwK.png Hellmage has returned into the team as Server Supporter Sv4WEwK.png

Sv4WEwK.png Zerkia has been promoted to Server Supporter Sv4WEwK.png

Forums Staff

7TO3MOS.png Isaac has been promoted to Forums Supporter 7TO3MOS.png

Official Middleman Team

grVR0fc.png Mr1Adrian has been promoted to Middleman leader grVR0fc.png

grVR0fc.png I is Beast has been promoted to Middleman grVR0fc.png

grVR0fc.png Lilvoid has been promoted to Middleman grVR0fc.png

grVR0fc.png Agy has been promoted to Middleman grVR0fc.png

Wiki Team

Wiki%20Editor.png Spasma has been promoted to Wiki Editor Wiki%20Editor.png

Wrath has decided to step down from all his positions.

Congratulations to everyone and keep up your great work! 💪

Congrats to everyone, nice strong team! Sad to see @Wrathleave after telling me to come back! Haha long live the legend - Wrath!

4 hours ago, Hellmage said:

Congrats to everyone, nice strong team! Sad to see @Wrathleave after telling me to come back! Haha long live the legend - Wrath!

you took to long =[

Congratulations to all promotions and @Wrath thank you for contributing towards the server, We will see you around ❤️ .

Congratz to everyone who got promoted! Well deserved for sure! Really happy to work with each and everyone of you and grateful to have you guys on the team ❤️  Sad to see you go Wrath :( you will be missed man.  Just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for the community and the server. Also for giving me the chance to learn from you and for all your support you've given me since I started :) I wish you the best in life and will for sure stay in contact brotha, take care always.

Congratulations everyone! Looks like a solid team.

@Wrath Thank you for all the time you spent on grinderscape staff team.

congratulations, to everyone..  Wrath,Wrath,Wrath..... sadly to see that u took a step back.. Ur attitude as staff was always nice, and that support that ur giving to peoples id like to see that more and more, hopefully one day u will be back.. in that list :)

Update: Zerkia has been promoted to Server Supporter and Agy to Middleman! Congratulations!

Thank you everyone! Also, congratulations to the other who were also promoted :) 

@Wrath, I've only talked you a few times and didn't get to know you too well, and that saddens me. However, everyone that talks about you, speaks highly of you. Best of luck in life brother, take care of yourself out there!