New Co Owner (Staff changes)

Hi everyone,

It's a sad when we have to announce that @Zod is resigning from his Co Owner rank.

This makes it a sad day for all the players and staff who enjoyed him being a part

of the team. With that being said, @Btartaros will be taking over his rank for his

competence and dedication to the server. Everything else will continue to run the

same exact way as before, but now he will be deciding the major roles on the server.

Good news is you will still see Zod playing on game even after resigning from staffing.

This can also mean he might later return in the future. Anything is subject to changes.

Sincerely, 

Very sad to see zod go will be missed for our whole community!  :( 

but big gratz to bart! for becoming the new co! well deserved! <3!! 

Edited by SlowlyGrind

All good things must come to an end, but it’s never the end for @Zod because he will still be ingame with us ! ❤️ Appreciate all you did for the server and the community! Well respected brotherman!

As for @Btartaros you got some big shoes to fill! I have no doubt in your abilities to successfully execute the rank of Co-Owner! You are respected, hard working, and fair and I can’t wait to see what you can do for the server and community!

@Zod thanks again for your dedication to Grinderscape for the past 2 years. 

You will be missed, and I'm happy to hear you will keep playing the game!

I'm sure @Btartaroswill do an outstanding job, goodluck on your adventures. 

Number 1

Thank you all for your trust! It means a lot to me. 

I will do everything to be a good co-owner. I am happy to see I can work with a strong staff team, as well with all the other server teams. And we are nothing without the community, so thanks again for playing Grinderscape!

@Zod Thanks for everything, my friend, and thanks for your trust in me. Same to you @Lou Grinder

❤️

Bart

Bernie Sanders Meme GIF

Excited for the future of the server. Thanks for everything @Zod and congrats to you brother @Btartaros.

Congratz @Btartaros❤️ I know you will do great and even though its sad to see Zod go, I know that the future for Grinderscape will always be bright in your hands brotha 👍 You deserve it and we appreciate everything you do for us. 

Thanks @Zod for everything you have done not only for the server/community but for doing such a great job in building the staff team we have now ❤️ You have taught me a lot and I wouldn't be where I am now if it wasn't for your support, so thank you.