Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Niels

(Temp?) resigning

32 posts in this topic

Well guys, 

It's been a long run for me already now, but due to irl reasons I really am not/hardly able to get on anymore due to school mostly.

I've been getting a huge load of assignments, internship tasks & my exams are coming up in a few weeks too and I unfortunately won't have any time left to moderate at all anymore.

I've been getting more & more inactive, as most of you probably already noticed the past few weeks, which I'm sorry about.

I thought it'd pass with my internship ending last Friday, but it's not. The tasks keep heaping up & I've been busy till 8 pm today again working for stuff just due tomorrow. 

I've put "temp?" because I will be resigning from my staff duties for now, but I most likely might/will return in the future when I get my irl situations sorted out.

I've discussed it with Ron and he wants me to stay helping even after I resign, so I will still be helping out with middle man checks & stuff, just not dealing with any staff duties anymore as I don't have the time for it anymore right now.

I've got staff pretty fast and grew even faster within the staff team, but this would not have been possible without all the people I've met on here.

I've met so many great people here and I'd like to thank all of you for making it such a great journey.

I'd like to specially thank Ron, Max, Byron & PB (& all the other ex-staff members of course too) for all the work they've done for Grinderscape and some are still doing it, almost no one knew how much time you spent/spend to keep everything going. Without you 4 I'd have never been where I was now, and I'm thankful that you gave me a chance in the past years.

& I'm glad I got you back Ron. Some might not like your way of handling, but you've been the biggest asset to keeping Grinderscape together in these past 5-6+ years besides from PB, and no one should take that for granted. 

I could go on and on now about everything, but I'm gonna stop here now before it gets too long.

Thanks for everything guys, it's been a great time, and maybe I'll be back soon, all depends how school & stuff turns out & I wish you all the best.

Peace

Edited by Niels
26 people like this

I'm not seeing this?????????????????????????  is there a thread here or not???? delete this pls

gonna miss giving you shit as admin brother love you man stay in touch on skype please

you're still a homo :cat:

1 person likes this

Was really nice to be on your team, it's really sad to see you resign. Hope you do good IRL and have time to come back soon.

1 person likes this

I always had you in my mind as a example of moderating, hope you get what you need on exams/school and come back soon as possible.

All the best @Niels, peace bro.

1 person likes this

So sad see you resigning Niels,  was good staffing with you. I hope you have your irl in place soon,i wish best of luck to you.

Thank you for what you did on the server.

All the Best.

Edited by Boibandido
1 person likes this

Whatt??? sadd to see you leaving Niels , you done alof to the server , Good Luck irl,

1 person likes this

23 minutes ago, Niels said:

I've been getting a huge load of assignments, internship tasks & my exams are coming up in a few weeks too and I unfortunately won't have any time left to moderate at all anymore.

Glad to hear you're doing well irl. Just get those stuff sorted out, you're one of the best admins by far when you're at your best. 

1 person likes this

It's sad to see you resign Niels, but you do what any reasonable person would've done in your shoes. Choosing education is the right choice, and I'm sure just about everyone will be glad to wish you welcome once the stressful times are over. Have a good one.

1 person likes this

Saw this coming.

Really unfortunate though, couldn't say I'm surprised. I'm glad you've made the right decision to resign though since you're basically too inactive to gelp our community, completely understandable in my eyes. I wish you the best of luck, and I do wish to see you back someday. 

1 person likes this

thanks for all the bans, cya.

1 person likes this