Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sophie

Resigning from In-Game Moderator

34 posts in this topic

Welp, as the title says, I'm gonna be resigning from my In-Game duties.

I have barely any time anymore, and I honestly don't want to log in some days. Due to several reasons.

As much as I love being staff, and helping people when they need it, I just simply can't do it anymore, there are several reasons,

but the main being that IRL is just piling up. I know that my hours are decent enough to stay as staff, but many things are starting to go

wrong, and I don't know how much longer I'll be able to hold out.

Another reason is that I'm really starting to lose interest in playing, I've done pretty much as much as I can do on Bobbins (my alt),

other than pet hunting, and killing the same thing for hours at a time can get boring. I've already gave up trying to get one pet, and

I'd probably give up on trying to get the rest, when I hit a certain Kill Count.

I admit that in my time as staff, I did fuck up, and I did make mistakes. Though I learned from them and tried to improve over time.

There have been times when I was rude to people, again I will freely admit that, but people need to remember that staff are human too,

and they too might snap at times, there's only so much a person can take before hitting their breaking point. I also will freely admit that I

have let personal reasons affect the way that I have dealt with a situation at times, again, I changed that by not coming online when I felt that
what was going on at that time, would get in the way of my staffing duties.

I would like to thank @Michael and @Niels for giving me the chance to be staff, and also to @Soccerlove for believing that I was ready to get promoted to Mod.

I will also be resigning from The Wiki Team, I'm sorry @Sma11zplz, but thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of the team, I have loved working with you for hours some days trying to get things out that needed to be released, I'm just sorry I won't be able to complete what I wanted to. Good luck with the Wiki, I hope all of our plans for the Wiki will get done.

I would also like to thank @Pb600 for allowing me to join the Dev Support team, and allowing me to help make suggestions on the future of Grinderscape, since I am resigning, I will also be leaving that team.

Finally I will also be resigning from Spectrum Duties, as I will barely be around anymore, and just won't have the time to help.

I would like to thank @Raiderist @Valar @Entry Fee @Saim @Boibandido @An Old Puppy @Grinderpoint @Jakey Poo @Sma11zplz @Havinfun85 @Mystery Ltd @Nefarix

@Sir Wizard @Icarly65 @K F I F @Nelgie5 @Tragicv3 @Yuri Tarded @Woody @Blake @Acolyte @Tyler @Niels

@Straightkill @Ridok @Tabor @Alvin @Zamora T @skyyler for making my time here enjoyable. There are probably so many people that I've missed.

You'll see me around in the Discord and In-Game from time to time. There might be a day when I come back, but for now, I don't see that happening.

For those that have my Skype, I'll try my best to stay in contact with you all.

But for now, peace out.

Edited by Sophie
24 people like this

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

Well there goes my favorite staff :( 

I understand you but still sad, we can still talk :)

1 person likes this

Regardless of the bickering that always occured between us, I did genuinely enjoy your company and that will definitely continue.

I hope your real-life improves in unfathomable measures and you're able to return in the future ^_^.

1 person likes this

Oh no not my Boo!!!! I enjoyed all the times we had epically in help cc. I hope all is well for you and that you tackle all your struggles/reason. stay connected with me. 

1 person likes this

sad to see you leave but IRL comes before games. wish you the best of luck with life.

Edited by Zamora T
1 person likes this

Thanks for everything,

Ganna miss u :c

1 person likes this

This one hits hard. No Sophie on the staff team just doesn't feel right.. You had one hell of a personality, and sometimes you'd even get into fights with other staff members.. But at the end of the day while some people may have been annoyed with you, EVERYONE still respected you. You're really gonna be missed Sophie 

1 person likes this

GL irl 

Sophie... We've had our ups and downs but let's not bring that shit in here, you taught me the basics of being an OMM is where I'll start, That's got me to where I am now and I'll thank you forever for that. You're one of the strongest if not the strongest girl I've ever met wether it's on game or irl, You go through a lot and still try your best to not let it effect you. Thank you for everything you've done, I'll always have a spot in my heart for you girl, I'm really sorry for everything.. I really am.. I wasn't ready to loose this kind of a friendship.

Take care of your ma now alright, I'm always on Skype if you need anything or want to talk.

Take care bub.

1 person likes this

Sophie :( me and you had alot of arguments just as Chris said but I still respected the person you are. You were one hella of a good staff and to make this short thanks for what you did Sophie it means alot to us. 

1 person likes this