Welcome to GrinderScape Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Shiv

Thanks to Shit Staff

23 posts in this topic

I'll be leaving,

This time sadly its because of useless Staff Team moderating the server ( not all some like Saim ... and others )

Its sad how people with power have right to do everything, very sad.

You ban me for making a thread, but u cant ban the real cunt? 

Anyways some things I'd like to tell you

*WARNING: DONT READ THIS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF*

Saim - That kid changed since he got staff, well we all knew he was staff hunting, he got promoted, I thought he would've been good, but oh well ... I was definitely wrong.

Tyler - I thought of you as a friend until today, but what you said to me yesterday, was despicable. I hope you get more promotions, cuz thats all u want. And perhaps stop being a cry baby when someone says that some people are better than you.

Kyle - Closing the thread was fine, I don't see how a Ban was necessary, but oh well, you know better so I wont judge on that.

Keep doing what you are doing people,

Keep Rank hunting dragenforce. 

You're getting good at your graphics valar, dont quit in b/w.

Kay - Don't resign before you get Admin. I know these people don't value real people who deserve promotions, but don't resign before you are promoted to Admin, which should have happened by now.

Colt - I hope you get contributor rank again, and keep doing dem GFX. You're good.

Koen - I heard you quit, if you're still here, quit now. :hurr: 

Mateus - Happy to see your promotion to Content Designer bruh, finally someone realizes value of true gems. Keep dem content coming.

ANZ - Stop trying to make too many jokes, they aren't funny always.

Senketsuu - Get SB Mod and ban those tards advertising Discord pls.

Jake - Please keep the events team alive, and if you need advise, you have my skype, we all know how useless tyler is with advising.

Thanks, thats all.

Farewell.

Edit: I wont be coming back you're free to post your Arguments.

Edited by Jakey Poo

Ok was half expected this but wtf no cunt

good riddance

"ANZ - Stop trying to make too many jokes, they aren't funny always." Wtf, my jokes are always funny :( Sad to see you go man, because of one thing that happened last night. Bye man and good luck with what you do with a life. I would have given a like, but rights have been removed from you to get liked by the community :troll:

Edited by ANZ

l0l rip grinder ppl quitting daily

anyway bye bye

41 minutes ago, Jakey Poo said:

I'll be leaving,

This time sadly its because of useless Staff Team moderating the server ( not all some like Saim ... and others )

Its sad how people with power have right to do everything, very sad.

You ban me for making a thread, but u cant ban the real cunt? 

Anyways some things I'd like to tell you

*WARNING: DONT READ THIS IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH ABOUT YOURSELF*

Saim - That kid changed since he got staff, well we all knew he was staff hunting, he got promoted, I thought he would've been good, but oh well ... I was definitely wrong.

Tyler - I thought of you as a friend until today, but what you said to me yesterday, was despicable. I hope you get more promotions, cuz thats all u want. And perhaps stop being a cry baby when someone says that some people are better than you.

Kyle - Closing the thread was fine, I don't see how a Ban was necessary, but oh well, you know better so I wont judge on that.

Keep doing what you are doing people,

Keep Rank hunting dragenforce. 

You're getting good at your graphics valar, dont quit in b/w.

Kay - Don't resign before you get Admin. I know these people don't value real people who deserve promotions, but don't resign before you are promoted to Admin, which should have happened by now.

Colt - I hope you get contributor rank again, and keep doing dem GFX. You're good.

Koen - I heard you quit, if you're still here, quit now. :hurr: 

Mateus - Happy to see your promotion to Content Designer bruh, finally someone realizes value of true gems. Keep dem content coming.

ANZ - Stop trying to make too many jokes, they aren't funny always.

Senketsuu - Get SB Mod and ban those tards advertising Discord pls.

Jake - Please keep the events team alive, and if you need advise, you have my skype, we all know how useless tyler is with advising.

Thanks, thats all.

Farewell.

Edit: I wont be coming back you're free to post your Arguments.

Your infractions accumulated and therefore, you were banned. I reversed it though, therefore you're not banned. 
As for the other users on that thread, they are infracted as well. 

In other words, I guess I'll see you sometime, or not. Disappointing to see you've changed a bit.

Edited by Kyle
1 person likes this

What about my mention? :( cya

tbh im fine with discord advertising on shoutbox since discord is only active thing on this server

I can't be arsed to read your previous thread so i don't really know what happened, I hope you are not gone forever noob

I don't understand why Shiv has been banned on forums now? If it's because of this thread and the other one, that is pretty shit thing to do.

Better come on 07 some time nooba and talk to me.

I respect your opinions Shiv, but I also respectfully agree to disagree. We're friends but I disagree with a lot of your sentiments in this thread. That's chill though, I don't see this as a big deal and neither should you. If you have a problem with one part of the server though, you shouldn't use it to justify your judgement the whole server. Sad to see this in farewell though will miss ya :(